Dallas, TX, February 13, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Telligent, a leader in community and collaboration software, today announced the availability of Telligent Community 5.5 and Telligent Enterprise 2.5. The latest versions represent the company’s ongoing commitment to innovation in the areas of community and enterprise collaboration and include enhancements around extensibility, performance, flexibility and ease of adoption.
Telligent Community is an online community application that enables organizations to listen to, learn from and improve conversations with customers, prospects and partners. With the recent enhancements, companies can now:
· · Capture important information about community participants by adding, ordering and customizing fields on the registration form.
· · Encourage knowledge and content contribution with intelligent user interface enhancements. With just two clicks, users can post content, status updates and files, ask a question or start a discussion.
· Increase creative control and flexibility with new content pages, new navigation capabilities, blog and file mashups, and new search-driven content areas.
· Deliver a faster, more responsive community user experience.
“Telligent Community is instrumental in helping us grow our brand,” said Renee Jordan, general manager of Taste of Home, a Reader’s Digest publication. “The relationship building and sense of belonging in the Taste of Home community have really come to life with the tools and flexibility we now have.”
Within the enterprise, Telligent Enterprise is a trusted and secure internal collaboration application that promotes a productive and efficient corporate culture. With Telligent Enterprise 2.5 companies can now:
· Empower employees to control day-to-day e-mail-driven collaboration.
· Set access rights to content with flexible and extensible security options.
· Ensure visibility of key corporate information while still allowing employee-created dashboards.
· Easily share video content from internal or external sources with play-in-place.
Both products are built on the Telligent Evolution platform, an award-winning collaboration and community platform built for integration and enabling organizations to extend their Telligent Enterprise and Telligent Community investments. The Telligent Evolution Platform API is accessible through a robust Web Services (REST) API, making it easy to quickly create solutions and integrate with other technologies.
“Telligent is dedicated to remaining the leading innovator in the community and collaboration software market,” said Rob Howard, Telligent’s founder and CTO. “Our platform empowers our customers and partners to deliver rich collaborative experiences.”
In addition, Telligent announced that Telligent Analytics 3.5 and the Telligent Evolution Platform SDK will be released in March 2010.
Telligent Analytics is the first comprehensive social analytics program to measure and understand engagement through several channels, including Web analytics layered over deep social analytics, identification of key users, and customizable conversation analysis, providing unprecedented insight into user engagement. Select enhancements to Telligent Analytics 3.5 include:
· Optimization for high-traffic (millions of page views) and large-scale communities that demand robust and rich reporting.
· Front-and-center user activity woven throughout related reports.
· · Unlimited options for integrating with any data source; Twitter buzz reports are provided as an example of the extensibility.
· · Embedding abilities that allow easy report publishing and sharing with external sites.
The Telligent Evolution Platform SDK (software development kit) enables customers and partners to create new applications on the Telligent Evolution platform or integrate it with enterprise systems, such as SharePoint, that organizations already depend on for content management, document management, customer relationship management and other specialized functions.
Telligent Community 5.5 and Telligent Enterprise 2.5 are now available, and technical specifications and documentation can be found at www.telligent.com.
To learn more, contact Telligent, or join us at the 2010 Microsoft Global High-Tech Summit for more details. In addition, visit www.telligent.com to register for an informative webinar on Thursday, February 18.
Telligent is an enterprise collaboration and community software company. The company’s fully-integrated platform and portfolio of applications transform how organizations listen to, engage and measure interaction with customers, partners and employees. Telligent powers collaboration for many of the world’s largest brands, including Dell, Microsoft, Electronic Arts and Reader’s Digest. For more information, visit www.telligent.com.
Telligent Media Contacts
CJP Communications for Telligent
1 (212) 279-3115 x248
1 (972) 816-0672