New York, NY, February 18, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- GoldenNetworking.com once again brings together an exceptional faculty of top Business and Investing minds, who will provide the most up to date review of the complexities that arise investing in Distressed Financial Assets, Debt and Commercial and Residential Real Estate, at its highly anticipated Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, February 26th, in New York City.
In addition to the significant benefits of attending Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, themed "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", GoldenNetworking.com understands the importance of connecting with others in a meaningful way. This year, GoldenNetworking.com has expanded the opportunities to network with fellow conference attendees, as participants will receive the Attendee List (with contact information) in electronic format (Microsoft Excel), so they can network virtually with attendees, panelists, and speakers before, during and after Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010.
The list of speakers and panelists who will participate at GoldenNetworking.com's Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 currently includes:
· Mr. Bruce Ferguson, Managing Partner, Apex Fundamental Partners LLC
· Mr. Carl Trop, Principal, Greyfields
· Mr. Craig Noell, Managing Partner, Signature Capital Partners
· Mr. Dan Sobol, Portfolio Manager, Loews Corporation
· Mr. Debashis Bhattacharya, Senior ABS Portfolio Manager, Fortis Investments
· Mr. Edwin del Hierro, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
· Ms. Elonna Ashurova, Managing Director of Asset Management & Acquisition, EvestMAC, LLC
· Mr. Greg Corona, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Lakewood Capital, LLC
· Mr. Ira Perlmuter, Managing Partner, T5 Equity Partners
· Mr. James McCarthy, Chief Investment Officer, Strategic Capital Solutions, LLC
· Mr. Jeff Schachter, Managing Director, Greystone & Co.
· Mr. John Stark, Managing Director – Financial Restructuring Group, Oppenheimer & Co., Inc.
· Mr. Jonathan Henes, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
· Mr. Josh Wolf-Powers, Founding Partner, Blue Wolf Capital Management LLC
· Mr. Matthew Baron, Principal, Simon Development Group
· Mr. Navin Nagrani, Vice President, Hilco Real Estate
· Mr. Ralph Deppisch, Managing Member, Luminous Ventures
· Mr. Robert Koltai, Managing Principal, Hain Capital Group, LLC
· Mr. Scott Eisenberg, Managing Partner, Amherst Partners LLC
· Mr. Seth Freeman, Chief Executive Officer, EM Capital Global Advisors LLC
· Mr. Thaddeus Tracy, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
· Mr. Vipal Monga, Senior Writer, The Deal
Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier networking community for businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Leaders Forums and Business Networking receptions include:
· High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), March 1st, 2010, New York City
· Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
· Banking M&A Leaders Forum 2010, "Have Deal-Making Hit Bottom Yet?" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010 (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), April 15th, 2010, Boston, MA
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010 (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to email@example.com. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including a recent article in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html).