Bristol, United Kingdom, March 10, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- DbNetLink Limited today announced the immediate availability of their popular web-based timesheet application DbNetTime 4.0. DbNetTime is a web-based timesheet application that provides a simple and efficient means for users to record time against cost centres, projects and tasks combined with a real-time powerful reporting engine.
Amongst the new features of DbNetTime 4.0 is the fact that all major browsers are now supported including (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
Other notable features include:
- 3 compatible modes of time-entry to suit every type of user. Weekly, Daily and Quick Entry
- Support for hierarchical billing rates that can be assigned to a User, Project, Task, Project/User or Task/User
- Scalable, robust architecture based on ASP.NET can cope with hundreds of users with ease
- Simple one-off user based licensing. No monthly fees
- Free for up to 5 users. You only need to purchase a license once the number of users exceeds 5.
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities including detail, summary and cross-tabular views for both total hours and billing value
Robin Coode, founder of DbNetLink Limited said “Broad cross-browser support is key to any web solution, so we’ve re-written our client-side code based on the industry standard jQuery library. Coupled with ease of use and a back-end built on ASP.NET and MS SQL Server, DbNetTime v4 is a mature product of choice.”
Jason Brand, Investec Ltd said “DbNetTime provided a significant time saving in timesheet administration and individual time management. The software works very well, is easily set up to use, and highly recommended for any manager who would like to see better utilisation of human resources in their business, or anyone who just wants to improve their own time management.”
Evaluation: (The evaluation is fully functional and time unlimited for up to 5 users)
Pricing: DbNetTime licenses cost $100 per user.
About DbNetLink Limited - http://www.dbnettime.com
DbNetLink Limited is a software company specialising in Microsoft ASP.NET based web applications that interface with the database, file and e-mail systems. We specialise in creating seamless solutions that integrate with existing business processes.
For Press Only:
DbNetLink Limited, 130 Aztec Park Avenue, Bristol, BS32 4UB United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 1454 629 607, Fax: +44 (0) 1454 629 608