Bloomington, IN, March 15, 2010 --(PR.com
, the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing
company, has announced its top ten best-selling books for February 2010, according to point-of-sale data from major U.S. booksellers.
1. Finding Grace on a Less Traveled Road, by R. Elliot Willis, MD; (Memoir). Poignant and inspiring, this powerful memoir showcases Willis’s triumphant victory over poverty and misfortune and reveals how he has served humanity with remarkable grace and humility.
2. The 45 Second Presentation that Will Change Your Life, by Don Failla; (Business). The 45 Second Presentation that Will Change Your Life is a virtual training manual on network marketing.
3. The Courtyard of Dreams, by Anna Monardo; (Fiction). This culturally rich novel tells the story of seventeen-year-old Giulia Di Cuore, a first-generation Italian-American growing up in the 1960s, who discovers her place in the world as a daughter, as a woman, and as an American.
4. Love At First Bite, by Gina Meyers; (Cookbook). Love At First Bite: The Unofficial Twilight Cookbook includes delectable delights to satisfy the appetites of the humans found in the “Twilight” series. It offers a satisfying array of warm, lovely dishes that anyone of any age can cook with ease and enjoyment.
5. An Operators Manual for Combat PTSD, by Ashley Hart II; (Health). An Operators Manual for Combat PTSD has been written to give the combat veteran a sense of hope and to develop an inner voice to assist in coping with everyday life.
6. Realities of Foreign Services Life, Volume 2, by Patricia Linderman; (Self-help). Members of the U.S. diplomatic community share their knowledge, research, and personal perspectives, broadening and extending the first book's candid insights into the Foreign Service lifestyle.
7. The 10Ks of Personal Branding, by Kaplan Mobray; (Self-help). Author Kaplan Mobray offers ten must-know insights to building your personal brand. In this inspiring guide, you’ll learn how to focus your life's goals with your life's actions to create a powerful package called "you."
8. Research Strategies, by William Badke; (Business). With his concise, empathetic, and witty manner, Badke proves that research does not need to be painful. You'll learn the skills that are essential to the success of any research project so that you can take control of the research process and make it work for you.
9. Vern Miller: Legendary Kansas Lawman, by Mike Danford; (Biography). With more than fifty years in law enforcement, Vern Miller rewrote the book on justice and public service. Vern Miller: Legendary Kansas Lawman narrates the life of this one-of-a-kind lawman.
10. Sensible Stock Investing, by David Van Knapp; (Business). Whether you are an experienced investor or just getting started, Sensible Stock Investing describes straightforward methods, provides the forms and tools you need, and shows you what to do every step of the way to successfully navigate the stock market with intelligent investment practices.
These titles, and the complete iUniverse library, are available for purchase through the online iUniverse bookstore at http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookstoreHome.aspx
. To learn how to publish a book today, log on to www.iuniverse.com or call 1-800-AUTHORS.
iUniverse, an Author Solutions, Inc. author services provider, is the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing company. The iUniverse management team has extensive editorial and managerial experience with traditional publishers such as, Wiley, Macmillan, Simon & Schuster, Scholastic, Penguin Publishing and Addison-Wesley. iUniverse has a strategic alliance with Chapters Indigo in Canada, and titles accepted into the iUniverse Rising Star program are featured in a special collection on BarnesandNoble.com. In Oct. 2009, iUniverse celebrated ten years of serving authors. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, iUniverse also operates offices in Indianapolis. For more information or to publish a book, please visit www.iuniverse.com or call 1-800-AUTHORS.