Bloomington, IN, March 18, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Trafford Publishing
, the pioneer in on-demand self-publishing
, has announced its top ten best-selling books for February 2010, according to point-of-sale data from major U.S. booksellers.
1. My Husband's Affair Became the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me, by Anne Bercht; (Family).
2. Yoga Posture Adjustments and Assisting, by Stephanie Pappas; (Health).
3. Stones from the Riverbed, by Amy Pardue Boone; (Religion).
4. Better than Steroids, by Warren Willey; (Health).
5. A Complete Guide to Obesity Surgery, by Bryan Woodward; (Health).
6. The Seven Teachings, by David Courchene; (Inspirational).
7. A Little Goes a Long Way, by Simon Park; (Historical).
8. River of Nine Dragons, by John Richardson; (Fiction).
9. Building Healthy Organizations, by The BHO Group; (Business).
10. Teach Your Child to Read in Just Ten Minutes a Day, by Sidney Ledson; (Parenting).
These titles, and the complete Trafford library, are available for purchase through the online Trafford bookstore
. To learn how to publish a book today, log on to www.trafford.com or call 1.888.232.4444 today.
About Trafford Publishing
Trafford Publishing, an Author Solutions, Inc. author services provider, was the first company in the world to offer an “on-demand publishing service,” and has led the independent publishing revolution since its establishment in 1995. Trafford was also one of the earliest publishers to utilize the Internet for selling books. More than 10,000 authors from over 120 countries have utilized Trafford’s experience for self-publishing their books. For more information about Trafford Publishing, or to publish your book today, call 1-888-232-4444 or visit www.trafford.com.