Irvine, Canada, March 25, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- A new, free website tool for entrepreneurs, startup novices, corporate business professionals and domain name enthusiasts, BizNameWiz was designed to satisfy two needs: the need to create the perfect business name and the need to research business names.
How does it work? Users visit the website at www.BizNameWiz.com and enter their desired keyword or keywords. The BizNameWiz tool then uses a unique and creative algorithm to instantly generate business name variations from the keywords, and it even reveals currently available, matching domain names. Once a user selects a potential business name, the website offers several on-site business name research tools.
* Domain name services - Users can look up and purchase an available domain name.
* Corporate name search - A free search engine checks the legal use of the name in the user’s state.
* Trademark search - Users have the ability to look up trademarks affiliated with the name, for free.
* Incorporation discounts - Exclusive offers are available to BizNameWiz users who want to incorporate their new business names.
* Logos - Marketable designs featuring the name are available instantly.
* Web search - Site visitors may use a search engine to discover how their prospective names are currently being used online.
BizNameWiz developer and entrepreneur Mike Glezos, an accomplished 13-year veteran of the web application industry, has seen hundreds of startup companies succeed or fail; and he understands that great business names come from available domains.
“BizNameWiz is the first online business name generator to consolidate name generation, domain lookup, corporate name search, incorporation, trademark search, logo generation and search engine lookup into one easy system,” Glezos says. “BizNameWiz is simple, it’s free, and it saves you valuable time by speeding up your name research exponentially.”
Such an all-inclusive generator has never before been offered to web users, making BizNameWiz’s March 22 debut not just buzz-worthy, but bookmark- and blog-worthy, too.
Glezos offers the following good-humored advice to users, referring to his website's beehive theme: “If you get stung with a ‘bizname,’ seek immediate incorporation.”
BizNameWiz is a free online business name generator and business name search tool. Its purpose is to provide people with the necessary tools to help name their businesses and then research those names online. Developer Mike Glezos (www.mikeglezos.com) is the co-founder and president of topLingo Development, Inc., (www.toplingo.com) headquartered in Irvine, Calif. Glezos has crafted specialized web solutions and drafted site architecture for over 400 projects that have promoted efficiency, reduced costs, attracted customers and generated profits. His clients range from small startups to Fortune 500 companies including Chase, CorpNet, Fidelity National Information Services, HSBC, Delta Creative, ZyZEL and many others.