Fishkill, NY, April 12, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- http:// www.justforkicks.biz - Jo Stone joined Just For Kicks Martial Arts in 2007 with the hope of finding a place where she could shed the stress of her desk job and possibly a few pounds as well.
"It only took one class for me to realize just how much I was going to enjoy my training," Jo Said. It's been almost two years since that first class. In those two years Jo has lost almost fifty pounds. She looks and feels like a new person and she truly believes that its because of the patience and caring of Master Blum the schools owner, that she was able to accomplish all her weight goal.
Jo has also used her karate class as a focal point to get her through her work day. "I look forward all day to being able to get to class so that I can train with my friends and relieve some stress."
Here are some facts about Martial Arts Training and stress relief from an article on wellsphere.com:
* Martial Arts helps release built up tension.
* Martial Arts can help reduce emotional tension as well.
* Exercise releases endorphins and other type of hormones in your body to give you a feeling of well being.
* Your Martial Arts Class will become a social gathering and help build your social life as well.
As you can see, regular training not only keeps your body fit but your mind free as well.
For More Information On Just For Kicks Martial Arts Programs or to Contact Jo Stone or Master Blum Please Contact:
Just For Kicks Martial Arts
982 Main St. Fishkill, NY 12524
(845) 897-5425 - email@example.com