Varna, Bulgaria, May 02, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- SmartSoft LLC., the leading provider of conversion and PDF software, today announced a major update in its flagship desktop application Smart PDF Converter. The program enables users to efficiently convert PDF documents into editable formats such as DOC, JPEG, HTML, TIFF, EXCEL and more.
The updates in the latest version of Smart PDF Converter include advanced options for improved document security. Enhanced user convenience is ensured through a range of features for easy document handling and editing.
“Our clients’ needs have always been our greatest priority,” said SmartSoft CEO Nedelcho Georgiev. “We have received so much positive feedback for Smart PDF Converter through the years, and we strive to constantly improve the program to suit our customer’s growing needs.”
The latest update adds the following features to Smart PDF Converter:
- Split PDF – Users can now split PDF documents into page ranges, single pages, etc.
- Merge PDF – This option allows users to merge several documents or parts of documents into one single PDF file.
- Remove Pages – This allows for particular pages to be removed from a PDF document.
- Insert Pages - Selected pages from one PDF document can be inserted into another.
- Extract PDF - Allows pages from a PDF document to be extracted into another PDF.
- Set Password – Users may set a password on PDF documents. Set Permissions – This feature enables usage permissions on PDF documents, such as Print, Copy, etc.
- Encrypt PDF – Now, different encryption levels can be set on PDF documents.
- Decrypt PDF – Users can remove the encryption from a PDF document.
The complete list of features of Smart PDF Converter is available at http://www.pdftodocconverterpro.com
. Additional information about SmartSoft products can be obtained at www.smart-soft.net.