West Palm Beach, FL, May 12, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- The first speakers have been announced for the 2nd Annual Employer Healthcare Congress, to take place in Los Angeles, CA from September 20th-22nd, 2010. Representatives from employers, self-funded organizations, those involved in Healthcare Reform and from the voluntary benefit and corporate wellness industries are lined up to share cutting edge theories and informative insights into how they have incorporated successful benefit plans for their employees. The Employer Healthcare Congress, http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com, is made up of 4 individual conferences: the Corporate Wellness Conference, http://www.corporatewellnessconference.com, the Voluntary Benefits Conference, http://www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com, the Self Funding Employer Healthcare & Workers Compensation Conference, http://www.selffundingdconference.com and the National Healthcare Reform Conference, http://www.healthcarereformconference.com.
Some of the first speakers are:
- Colleen DePadua, Black & Decker
- Susan Hannegan, Jack in the Box
- Vicki Robinson, City of Las Vegas
- Bob Trujillo, Kraft Foods Global, Inc., Formerly of
- Jacqueline Madrigal, American Apparel
- Clement Opare, African Development Bank
- Dean Stone, National Australian Bank
- Pani Tademeti, Office of State Personnel for North Carolina
- Jim Carnicella, City of Ocoee, FL
- Jeanene Martin, WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- David Cheek, Pan-American Benefits Solutions, Inc.
- Robyn Piper, Piper Jordan, LLC
- Avi Smith, B&H Photo