Cincinnati, OH, May 16, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Cricket Communications, Inc., a leading wireless service provider with 5.4 million customers, recently implemented Vinimaya SmartSolutions™ to enhance the performance of the company’s e-Procurement system. Vinimaya’s SmartSearch™ provides a “Google-like,” e-Procurement search environment that allows Cricket’s end-users to quickly and easily find the goods and services they need. The patent-pending SmartAgent™ technology allows for effective concurrent searching of both local and online punch-out content from a single interface.
Vinimaya’s SmartSearch™ solution allows buyers to search across their supplier data -- punch-out sites, supplier websites, online marketplaces, and internal catalog databases -- with a single search from a user-customized interface, in real-time. The results from each search are presented for consideration and the selected cart items are brought into Cricket’s back-end Oracle iProcurement system for processing.
By implementing SmartSearch™ Cricket Communications has been able to:
- Ensure compliance to the company’s e-Procurement process by driving demand to contracted vendors and approved items
- Provide end-users with a consumer-like online shopping experience similar to familiar retail providers such as Amazon.com
- Eliminate the need to maintain multiple systems and redundant data stores by integrating fully with Oracle
- Reduce the implementation and maintenance costs of Supplier Enablement
- Access a comparison shopping tool that allows end-users to evaluate similar or identical products and services side-by-side
According to Sean Crowder, B2B eCommerce Manager, the Vinimaya SmartSolutions™ implementation process was “very straightforward” and was completed within about 8 weeks. Cricket Communications chose to implement Vinimaya technology based on its market-leading functionality and impressive roster of Fortune 500 clients.
About Vinimaya, Inc.
Vinimaya, Inc. is a privately held software solutions company that provides innovative e-Procurement Catalog and B2B Shopping solutions for both buyers and suppliers based on their patent-pending Vinimaya SmartSearch™ technology platform. Vinimaya products are seamlessly integrated with systems from Ariba, SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft among others and are used by global companies such as 3M, Alcoa, Sunoco, Agilent Technologies and Corning Inc. Vinimaya is a Vora Group company with offices in Cincinnati; Shelton, CT; and Bangalore, India. For more information please visit www.vinimaya.com or call 888-618-8634.