Boulder, CO, May 26, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Equine.com, helping more people sell horses than any other source, is giving away over $40,000 in prizes to celebrate 15 years in business. Weekly and monthly prizes drawings will culminate in the grand prize giveaway, a 2011 Exiss 6300 all-aluminum 3-horse gooseneck trailer.
Entrants may enter once per day at any of the Active Interest Media (AIM) Equine Network websites: Equine.com, DiscoverHorses.com, AmericanCowboy.com, MyHorse.com, EquiShopper.com and EquiSearch.com. Referring a friend to the sweepstakes earns up to one bonus entry per day. Read the rules for details.
Prizes include 465 weekly prizes (15 awarded per week):
- A 1-year subscription to an AIM Equine Network publication (American Cowboy, Dressage Today, EQUUS, Horse & Rider, Practical Horseman, Spin to Win Rodeo, The Trail Rider, Horse Journal)
- A $20 off coupon for Purina® Feed
- A Farnam® SuperMask® II
- $20 off any ad at Equine.com
Sixteen monthly prizes (two awarded per month) including:
- Six WF Young Stall Safe® Disinfectant Systems and six 8-ounce refills
- Spalding Fly Predators™ and Spalding Bye Bye Odor™ Concentrate, Julie Goodnight’s training library (books, audios, DVDs), a pair of Mountain Horse Supreme Boots from English Riding Supply
- A ton of Purina® feed
- Wooden grooming box with Mane 'n Tail® Products from Straight Arrow®
- Wall-mounted hay rack, stall-mounted blanket rack and stall-mounted bridle rack from Classic Equine Equipment™
- Full collection of eZall® grooming products
- Two $250 gift certificates towards a pair of Ariat boots
- Maryann bag, key fob, belt and Katie bag from Rebecca Ray™
- Bucas Power Turnout and Irideon Riding Wear Capriole Insulated Jacket provided by Toklat
- Automatic waterer for pasture from Nelson Manufacturing Company
- Just-B-Natural Tree Free Saddle from Circle Y
- Apparel, turnout, sheet, show rug and leg wraps from EOUS by EquiSupplies
- Nantucket Bridle from SmartPak™
- Clinton Anderson Fundamentals Training DVD library from Downunder Horsemanship by Western Trainer
"With the outstanding support of our advertisers, we are able to celebrate our birthday in style by giving away top-of-the-line equestrian items to the Equine.com community," said Tom Winsor, AIM Equine Network General Manager. "We've helped folks sell more than 150,000 horses over the last 15 years and now we have a way to say thanks for making our marketplace the No. 1 place to buy and sell horses."
Learn more about the sweepstakes and enter at www.equine.com/giveaways.
About Active Interest Media, Inc. (AIM, www.aimmedia.com)
Active Interest Media, Inc. (AIM) is a leading publisher of enthusiast magazines, consumer shows, books and Internet sites. AIM was formed by Wind Point Partners, a private equity investment firm with offices in Chicago, IL, and Southfield, MI, in partnership with CEO Efrem "Skip" Zimbalist III, in October 2003. The AIM Equine Network includes the print magazine titles American Cowboy, EQUUS, Horse & Rider, Practical Horseman, Dressage Today, Arabian Horse World, Discover Horses, EquiManagement, EquiShopper, In Stride, Spin to Win Rodeo and Trail Rider, and the Web sites EquiSearch.com, Equine.com, EquiShopper.com, HorseBooksEtc.com, DiscoverHorses.com, MyHorse.com, HitchUpMagazine.com and HorselinkMagazine.com.
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Improve Your Odds Of Winning. The Equine Network 15th Year Anniversary Sweepstakes is valid in the 50 U.S. and D.C. only. Starts 12:01 a.m. MST on 5/10/10; ends 11:59:59 p.m. MST on 12/12/10. Weekly entry periods: Monday till Sunday, MST. Limit one (1) entry via an official entry form and one (1) bonus entry per participant per day, MST. Must be 18 or older. Prizes and their total approximate retail value: One (1) Grand Prize: $22,000; sixteen (16) monthly prizes (two prizes awarded per monthly drawing): May A: $402, May B: $351, Jun A: $800, Jun B: $499, Jul A: $500, Jul B: $700, Aug A: $732, Aug B: $502, Sept A: $500, Sept B: $595, Oct A: $510, Oct B: $426, Nov A: $1,699, Nov B: $533, Dec A: $350, Dec B: $599; and 465 weekly prizes with a value of between $16 and $24 each. Limit one weekly prize and one monthly prize per person. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each drawing from all forms of entry. Grand prize random drawing on or about 12/17/10. See Official Rules at www.equine.com for additional restrictions and details regarding weekly and monthly drawing periods. Sponsor: Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc.