Malmo, Sweden, November 29, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Seavus Group, a Microsoft Gold Solution Partner, proudly announces the release of the latest version of Seavus Project Viewer - for viewing Microsoft Project® plans (.mpp files).
In addition, to all the great viewing features currently available in the product, Seavus introduces a list of the new features in the following Seavus Project Viewer 2.8 Release:
• Import Easy Project Plan- EasyProjectPlan is an add-in for Microsoft® Excel that allows Project Managers to create project plans in an easy-to-use template format. Seavus Project Viewer has the ability to import project plans created in this application and it is capable of displaying this project information using a similar set of views as those shown in Microsoft® Project.
• ODBC - Faster Load Time 50-70%- with this improved ODBC performance, the project will be loaded faster.
• Copy and Paste entire rows of information.
• Open more files/instances simultaneously
The following features are improved in the new version of Seavus Project Viewer:
• Changed Date Format representation
• New Resource View Filters
• Improved Resource and Task Usage
• Added Network Diagram Task Information
• Improved Gantt Chart
• Improved split screen
• Changed Concurrent license Setup - Help file is HTML
• Added Master or Sub project relocation support
• Improved cost reports
Seavus Project Viewer is standalone desktop application for opening/viewing/printing Microsoft Project® files (.mpp). It is a fully functional, robust and high quality Viewer which has been specifically designed and developed with a consistent Microsoft Project® look and feel to insure that all Seavus Project Viewer's Users will have a minimal learning curve and an enriched User experience. The software is installed in more than 100 of the Global 1,000 companies and in hundreds of other companies across the world.
Founded in 1999, today the Seavus Group is an innovative provider of information technology solutions, custom software development, project outsourcing and quality software products. Seavus is well positioned and highly experienced in providing enterprise-wide business solutions, system integration and support to their customers worldwide. Seavus' headquarters are located in Sweden with offices in Denmark, United States, UK and the Balkans. They currently have a staff of over 160 professionals.
With the Seavus global network of partners, resellers and distributors, they are able to deliver high quality products and develop, deliver, implement and support projects around the world.