Raleigh, NC, May 27, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Second Chance Pet Adoptions (www.secondchancenc.org), has announced that the 10th annual Auction for the Animals will take place on Saturday, July 31 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Casper’s Delightful Inspirations, located at 5511 Avent Ferry Road. The event will include three auctions, silent, chance and live, as well as raffle prizes, food and beverages, and music and entertainment. ABC11 Eyewitness News anchor Barbara Gibbs will serve as master of ceremonies. All proceeds generated from the event will benefit the Second Chance Pet Adoptions shelter and foster program, including the medical needs of the animals in the organization’s care.
“We are excited to host our 10th annual Auction for the Animals,” said Kristine Mayberry, president of Second Chance Pet Adoptions. “The most wonderful aspect of this event is how it brings together a community of animal lovers that have a desire to support the cats and dogs that so desperately need our compassion, medical attention and care.”
- Regular tickets are $35 and include two chance auction tickets, hors d’oeuvres, dessert buffet, soft drinks and a gift bag.
- Reserved seating tickets are two for $125 and include two chance auction tickets, hors d’oeuvres, dessert buffet, wine, beer and soft drinks, a gift bag and auction remembrance.
- Raffle prizes include an Apple iPad, 42 inch LCD TV, and three days/two nights at the Great Wolf Lodge.
- More than 200 guests attended the 2009 event.
- For more information or to purchase entrance or raffle tickets, visit www.auctionfortheanimals.com/Home_Page.html
About Second Chance Pet Adoptions :
Second Chance Pet Adoptions is a nonprofit animal rescue organization that has served homeless cats and dogs of the Triangle area of North Carolina since 1989. Second Chance's mission is to rescue abandoned and stray cats and dogs, provide excellent care for each pet, and match each pet with the best home for its needs, in order to ensure a long lifetime of safety, love and companionship. Second Chance also encourages responsible pet ownership through education, advocacy, programs and services. Second Chance Pet Adoptions is the Triangle's oldest no-kill animal shelter and rescue group for dogs and cats. For more information, call (919) 851-8404 or visit www.secondchancenc.org.
MMI Public Relations