Boston, MA, May 28, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Touch Ahead Software, LLC released EquityTouch® version 2.1 this past Friday. EquityTouch, a customer relationship management (CRM) software application is unlike other CRMs on the market in that all transactions or communications are recorded as “Touches” that are then easily referenced to multiple companies or individuals. Ideal for Private Equity and Venture Capital firms, EquityTouch allows users to easily organize and chronicle the deal cycle.
Founder and Senior Partner, Nancy Keddy says that the updates provide additional functionality and ease of use. “EquityTouch makes you feel like you are using an application locally, yet it is on the web.” The newest version contains multiple program enhancements such as Keyboard Navigation, Color Coding, and Advanced Relevance Sorting. “These additions give users a more efficient method of working through their data, making them more productive,” says Keddy.
EquityTouch 2.1 Updates Include
* Keyboard Navigation in Search Results
- Users can now use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate search results.
- The feature offers ease of use, eliminating the need for multiple mouse clicks. Users can move back and forth with simple keystrokes.
* Color Coding in Search Results
- Company search results can now be configured to be color coded based on Company Type.
- The Color Coding option is available under the Administration section.
* Advanced Relevance Sorting
- Companies with the exact search string in their name or alternate company name will be placed at top of the search result list.
- The results are then sorted by where the search string appears in the Company Name.
Current EquityTouch users automatically received the update. Any technical questions/concerns can be directed to Touch Ahead Support via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1-866-960-9301).
For additional information on EquityTouch or to request a demo, please visit http://www.touchahead.com/equitytouch.html.
About Touch Ahead Software LLC
Touch Ahead Software is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions company, focused on providing unparalleled benefits of advanced technology to the alternative asset community. The benefits include higher user satisfaction and increased deal sourcing productivity by utilizing user-friendly collaboration tools, as well as a dramatically reduced cost of ownership and time for implementation. Touch Ahead Software is the developer of EquityTouch, the premiere deal CRM service for the financial and other specialized industries. For more information, please visit http://www.touchahead.com.
For more information, please contact:
Touch Ahead Software LLC
(p) +1 866 960 9301