Houston, TX, May 29, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Hyatt Regency Houston has announced a new offer, the Pride Welcome package, in celebration of Gay Pride festivities occurring in Houston throughout the year. Available now through December 30, 2010, the Pride Welcome package includes:
- Standard guestroom accommodation
- Full breakfast for two daily
- 4 p.m. late check out
- Welcome amenity
- Local LGBT-relevant information from the concierge
Perfect for the Houston Pride Festival and Parade on June 26, 2010, the Pride Welcome package can be reserved at www hyattregencyhouston com/pride-houston with offer code LGBT10. Reservations also may be made by calling 713.654.1234
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts commitments to and recognition from the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community include:
- The Human Rights Campaign, one of America’s largest advocacy groups for LGBT, awarded Hyatt a 100% score in its annual Corporate Equality Index survey placing the organization on HRC’s “2010 Best Places to Work” list for the seventh consecutive year.
- Advocate Magazine named Hyatt as one of the “Top-Ten Gay Friendly Employers in America.”
- DiversityInc.com rated Hyatt among the “Top Companies for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Employees.”
- Hyatt sponsors the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards, and in 2010 became a platinum sponsor of the International Gay Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA).
- Additionally, Hyatt provides its employees Domestic Partner Benefits, which include health insurance, medical leave, bereavement pay and relocation expenses.
Hyatt remains committed to diversity in the workplace and welcomes individuals from all communities into its hotels and resorts.