Bloomington, IN, June 04, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- What does World Cup and Self-Publishing have in common? In World Cup, teams have to fiercely compete with one another to make it on top. Of which, is somewhat similar with self publishing. In self publishing, authors must find ways to get ahead of the game. Getting ahead of the game means having a comprehensive book marketing campaign that boosts book sales and make a name in the publishing industry.
Xlibris Publisher, a leader in the self publishing industry, offers authors with a wide range of book promotional tools that will take their marketing campaign to another level. Self published authors who choose to avail any of these promotional tools from Xlibris will receive huge discounts:
- Press Release Campaign- Xlibris will provide a compelling online press release sent to 100 to 5,000 unique media outlets.
- Opt-In Email Marketing Campaign – Xlibris Publisher provides authors the chance to reach out to millions of book lovers, readers, agents and publishers worldwide. This will boost book revenues and awareness of the author’s published work.
- The Radio-TV Interview Report – Considered as the premier magazine for media producers for more than a decade, reaching out to more than 4,000 radio and television stations across the U.S. and Canada.
- Bookseller Magazine –The leading magazine in the book industry since 1858, it can provide authors to reach more than 50,000 major booksellers and publishers in the UK and in nearly 100 countries all over the world.
- Bookstore Returnability Program Kit – This Xlibris Publisher marketing package enhances the availability of the author’s book and pulls in additional booksellers everywhere.
As an added feature, Xlibris Publisher offer self published authors 3 easy installments to start off their marketing campaign. Authors who’ll sign up before the 12th of June will get an additional 20% savings on these value-added offers. The standard marketing services offer will expire on the 30th of June.
About Xlibris Corporation
Xlibris Corporation was founded in 1997 and, as the leading publishing services provider for authors, has helped to publish more than 20,000 titles. Xlibris is based in Bloomington, IN and provides authors with direct and personal access to quality publication in hardcover, trade paperback, custom leather-bound, and full-color formats.
For more information, please visit http://www2.xlibris.com, e-mail email@example.com or call at 1-888-795-4274, to receive a free publishing guide.