London, United Kingdom, June 21, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Luigi Moccia, Director of Calashock Marketing, said of the news: "We are extremely excited at the prospect of working with Big Commerce. Since we launched Calashock in 2006 we have worked on many e-commerce platforms, and Big Commerce is one of the most versatile, adaptable and user-friendly systems around. Having seen the opportunities Big Commerce offers online store owners, we have decided to work exclusively using Big Commerce shopping carts."
In a report by Forrester, online retail will see double-digit growth in the next five years, and systems like Big Commerce will make it possible for website owners to manage a professional store at competitive and comprehensive prices.
Luigi added: "Unlike some shopping cart systems, Big Commerce is keeping up with new offerings of the internet such as social media marketing, and creating modules which allow e-commerce stores to integrate with these platforms.
Big Commerce is one of the fastest growing e-commerce platforms around, with features including a drag-and-drop design mode, SEO optimised software, search engine friendly URL creation, and compatibility with several payment providers including PayPal, HSBC, SagePay and Google Checkout.
“Big Commerce websites are fully customisable, allowing website owners to utilise the Big Commerce framework and back-end systems, yet have a unique and bespoke front-end design to complement their brand and industry. This makes the Big Commerce platform ideal for online stores of any size and worth," continued Luigi.
The status of Authorised Reseller is with immediate effect.
Luigi Moccia, Calashock Marketing – 020 8440 9535 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors
1. Calashock Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency, offering website design, Search Engine Optimisation, and Pay Per Click management
2. This press release is available by e-mail
3. Big Commerce is a leading provider of shopping cart systems to small and medium-sized e-commerce store owners
4. More information on Big Commerce Shopping Cart systems is available at www.calashock.co.uk/bigcommerce
5. Store owners can take advantage of a 15-day trial of Big Commerce stores