Wynnewood, PA, June 05, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Hollister Creative, a Philadelphia area creative services firm, has six winners in the 2010 Communicator Awards competition. Projects for five different clients in Pennsylvania and Delaware were recognized in categories for the design of websites, logos, magazines, newsletters, annual reports and brochures.
The Communicator Awards bills itself as “the leading international awards program honoring creative excellence for communication professionals.” This year there were more than 7,000 entries. Entries are judged by industry professionals.
Hollister Creative took home the Gold “Award of Excellence” in four categories. This award is the competition’s highest honor, given to entries whose ability to communicate puts them among the best in the field. Gold award winners were:
- A website for Innovative Schools: The Center for School Innovation. This nonprofit works to dramatically improve student performance through school-wide transformation.
- A logo for Learning Link of Delaware. This nonprofit supports parental and community involvement in schools to reduce the achievement gap between whites and minorities.
- A magazine for the Drexel University Office of Research. REACH Magazine highlights for a general audience some of the major research initiatives being led by Drexel faculty.
- A newsletter for AmeriChoice. This provider of public sector health care programs launched “It’s About Me!” as part of its outreach efforts to teenagers and their parents.
Hollister Creative won the Silver “Award of Distinction” in two categories. This award is presented for projects that exceed industry standards in quality and achievement. Silver award winners were:
- An annual report for Vision 2015, a collaborative effort by Delaware’s education, government, business and civic leaders to provide a world-class education to every student.
- A brochure for Learning Link of Delaware.
Four members of the Hollister design team were responsible for winning projects: Art Director Heidi Karl and designers Renée Guie, Georgette Klotz and Jon Barthmus.
About Hollister Creative
Hollister Creative is a consistent national award winner for design and writing of print and Web projects that serve marketing and communications goals. Clients include corporations, nonprofits, foundations, associations, cultural institutions, schools and social service organizations, primarily in the Philadelphia area. To learn more, visit www.hollistercreative.com.