Burlington, MA, June 06, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- In response to a growing demand for engineering training, the company continues to add new events to its calendar, including classroom-based courses, online training, seminars and webinars.
SoftInWay’s classroom training is dedicated to engineers seeking a comprehensive theoretical background and practical skills of turbomachinery flow path development. The upcoming training courses are as follows:
- Axial Turbine Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop on Turbomachinery Design and Optimization: Sept 20-24, Europe (the exact location will be determined later).
- Axial Compressor Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop on Turbomachinery Design and Optimization: Oct 18-22, Boston, MA, USA
- Steam and Gas Turbine Design: Nov 15-19, Boston, MA, USA
To ensure the availability of turbomachinery education worldwide, SoftInWay offers online training that allows engineers to gain the necessary design knowledge and experience, while saving travel time and costs:
- Axial Turbine: Jul 12-21; Sept 6-16; Oct 25 - Nov 4; Dec 7-16.
- Radial Turbine: Jul 7-14; Sept 7-15; Oct 26 - Nov 3.
- Axial Compressor: Jul 21-30; Sept 27 - Oct 7; Nov 29 - Dec 9.
- Radial Compressor: Jul 19-29; Sept 28 - Oct 6; Nov 23 - Dec 2.
In addition, SoftInWay continues the monthly webinar series, and the next free webinar “Turbomachinery Education with AxSTREAM” will be held on June 22, at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. EST. “Very interesting and useful. I will be looking to your domestic turbine design courses.” – commented David Stapp, Peregrine Consulting, Inc. on one of the recent webinars.
The more detailed information on the training contents, registration and specials is available at http://www.softinway.com.
Note: The above schedule is subject to update, please check SoftInWay’s website to stay tuned.