Tucson, AZ, June 09, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- President Georgia R. Lacy releases for the first time today the top 10 PR Tips that she has successfully implemented the last thirty years. “Being an effective public relations firm for the businesses we represent means we need to produce results for them. These are our time-tested methods. They are simple for anyone to implement and have worked for our clients,” said Lacy. “When implemented correctly they will make your business shine.”
Geo Advertising and Marketing’s Top 10 PR Tips:
1. Create Annual PR plan for your business, and include both Traditional PR and PR 2.0. Stick to your plan.
2. Create PR template to expedite the process – such as a template for new hires, accolades and accomplishments, and any charitable contributions
3. Create PR database – and update both your traditional and digital pr database so that you have lists with contacts names, phone numbers and email addresses
4. PR releases – submit press releases that have value for the reader- such as new programs, major announcement, accomplishments, new franchisees, sales forecasts, new launches, etc.)
5. Do luncheons to “meet the press” and establish a relationship with them
6. PR 2.0. Define the level of involvement you want or need with this type of Internet Awareness PR on the web (i.e. geo-targeted press releases, digital pr service companies, etc.)
7. Create a Social Networking plan for your business to include blogs
8. Use PR deliver sites when necessary to distribute important information
9. Post all your press releases to your website and make sure each release is given its own separate web page and is titled properly
10. Create and implement a PR monitoring system such as Google alerts. But, manual observation should never go away.
Vice President Theo Serrano says, “These top 10 PR tips are a way for even the smallest business to get noticed. If you have an amazing product, but no one knows about it, that you have no future. You must always strive to sing from the mountaintop. These tips will help businesses do just that.”
Geo Advertising & Marketing is a full service marketing group. Its dedication to result driven media has made it one of Southern Arizona’s largest and most respected firms. Its 30 year history spans local and international clients. Its parent company also owns the Sahuarita Times newspaper and Fade2Black media in motion hi-def production.