Toronto, Canada, June 15, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- GryphTech, a leading provider of enterprise software applications, solutions and services, announced today that RE/MAX Brazil, is deploying the GryphTech Real Estate Management Platform adding a second South American country to GryphTech’s customer base and expanding their global footprint into one of the world’s largest emerging markets. The flexible, multi-lingual multi-site solution will be deployed throughout the RE/MAX Brazil organization including regional, office and agent levels over the coming weeks.
“The implementation of the GryphTech platform is going incredibly smoothly and the GryphTech team is terrific,” said Peixoto Accyoli, Executive Director of RE/MAX Brazil. “Their extensive experience working with other start-up regions is very helpful. They have been able to provide us with excellent guidance on the required tools, systems and processes to position our new franchise for success.”
Specifically designed for regional real estate franchise networks, GryphTech’s comprehensive real estate management platform can be easily customized to meet the unique language, currency and cultural needs of local markets. Incorporating best practices from leading real-estate companies around the globe, the flexible platform is comprised of a series of administrative, sales and marketing, operational and recruitment tools to optimize productivity, manage performance and maximize organizational growth.
Once deployed, the RE/MAX Brazil solution will include:
· A centralized regional website to help consumers discover new listings, learn more about RE/MAX Brazil and find out how to join RE/MAX Brazil as a Franchisee or a Real Estate Agent.
· Slingshot - a flexible Content Management Tool providing administrators with the ability to quickly update website and intranet content.
· iConnect – a secure area of the platform that allows Agents and Office to access the tools they require for their day to day business.
· iList – a comprehensive Listing Management, Buyer and Property match, Marketing, Referral and Contact Management tool.
· iBroker – a complete office and agent management tool to effectively manage business and unit goal setting and measurement, recruitment and reporting.
· Frames – a fully automated franchise management system including a comprehensive billing system for offices, regions and franchisors.
· iRegion – a mobile Business Intelligence application providing key metrics and dashboards for all the platform components.
"Brazil is one of the largest emerging real-estate markets and as a result RE/MAX Brazil required a highly scalable and comprehensive solution,” said Carlos Matias, Managing Director at GryphTech. "The GryphTech Real Estate Management platform was a perfect fit and easily configured to meet their unique language, currency and organizational requirements.”
Founded in 1997, GryphTech is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a Blackberry Alliance Partner and a leading provider of enterprise software applications, solutions and services. Through a unique combination of application development, innovative design and domain expertise, GryphTech offers a full suite of IT services including packaged technology solutions, custom software development, mobile applications, hosting and site design.
The company’s proven multilingual, multi-site and multicurrency Real Estate, Retail and Mobile solutions support 25 languages and have been deployed by over sixty customers in fifty countries around the globe. For more information visit www.gryphtech.com.