Tampa, FL, June 18, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Bill Horne, CEO of Laser Spine Institute, (www.laserspinesinstitute.com) the leader in minimally invasive spine surgery, has announced that Jimmy St. Louis, MBA, PMP, has been promoted to senior vice president of corporate operations. In this position, St. Louis is responsible for the enterprise’s corporate operations that include strategy development, financial targeting and initiative execution. He will serve as a partner on the executive team, and provide guidance and direction on all corporate operations functions. Since 2006, St. Louis has served Laser Spine Institute in many capacities, including vice president of medical operations and vice president of enterprise integration and development.
“I am pleased to announce Jimmy as the new senior vice president of corporate operations,” said Horne. “He has already been a wonderful asset to LSI, and I am excited to see how his new position helps to benefit our company and stakeholders.”
New Media Content:
Laser Spine Institute blog
Laser Spine Institute on Twitter
Laser Spine Institute on Facebook
Laser Spine Institute on YouTube
- Prior to joining Laser Spine Institute, St. Louis worked as a financial representative for Northwestern Mutual Financial Network and was a tight end for the Tennessee Titans in the 2006 National Football League season.
- St. Louis participates in the International Telecommunications Education and Research Association and American Medical Association. Additionally, he is a board member for Business Buddies which is a growing professional organization which helps children with learning disabilities.
- He graduated from Murray State University with a master of business administration, master of finance and master of science in telecommunications systems management.
- St. Louis is the 2009 International Telecommunications Education and Research Healthcare national champion and in 2008 was nominated for the Young Professional of the Year award.
- A native of Cullman, Ala., St. Louis resides in Tampa with his wife, Lauren.
- To find out more about Laser Spine Institute, including upcoming free medical seminars, visit www.laserspineinstitute.com.
About Laser Spine Institute:
Laser Spine Institute offers a safe and effective alternative to open back and neck surgery, by using the latest techniques in minimally invasive procedures, alleviating the painful symptoms of sufferers from around the world. The leader in endoscopic spine surgery, Laser Spine Institute treats a variety of spinal conditions, including spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, bone spurs, bulging/herniated discs and sciatica. Laser Spine Institute’s renowned medical team provides treatment at three accredited surgical centers in Tampa, Fla.; Scottsdale, Ariz. and Philadelphia, and consultation at facilities in San Diego, Beverly Hills, Calif., The Villages, Fla., and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. For more information, visit www.laserspineinstitute.com.
MMI Public Relations