New York, NY, June 18, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- With the launch of Hunchers.com new services, forecasting sports results seems more fun and social. Now there's no need to trawl the Internet for your sports prediction needs, Hunchers.com offers new ways to enjoy sports predictions with your friends or against them, forums to interact with other like-minded hunchers (Hunchers.com members), stories and articles on the blog, and new tools that will even reduce your prediction risk.
The new features being rolled out include:
- A new look and feel for hunchers.com website. With a brand new logo and sleek design, there are also lots of soothing blues to get hunchers in the mood for some spot-on predicting.
- Hunchers Pools - a prediction-based tournament set around a pre-defined list of games (typically over one weekend) and with a limited number of players (initially up to 100). It gives hunchers the chance to pit their forecasting skills against a number of other like-minded sports predictors, as well as the major online sports books, from where the odds for each match in each tournament are pulled. The new service will be soon introducing cash prizes.
- Hunchers Odds - designed to reduce risk and ultimately make hunchers money, and best of all, it's free (just sign up for the free trial). Hunchers Odds takes the renowned Hunchers Consensus into account, and also indicates the edge hunchers will have in the different leading industry sports books Hunchers has teamed up with. Let's say you think that Inter will beat Bayern in the upcoming Champions League Final - once you've signed up and logged in, you can check out which of the sports books gives you the best edge compared to Hunchers Odds, indicating the likeliest chance of a payout in the event that Inter do actually win. A service that will keep your wallet happy.
- The Hunchers Facebook page, that will add daily Hunchers tips, clips and opinions to your Facebook stream.
- The Hunchers Boards, which give hunchers the platform to chat with other football fans, whether their passion is the Premier League, the Champions League, Serie A, La Liga or the upcoming World Cup.
- Hunchers Blog, where readers can get updates and articles from the resident soccer-mad Brit James.
Ori Keren, Hunchers CEO, said: "Hunchers.com takes care of the whole prediction process: it publicizes upcoming events, records member predictions, announces the results when they become available, keeps track of the points members have accumulated, and now even reduces the risk element in any prediction. Our new features will ensure that those hunchers who enjoy being part of one of the fastest growing sports prediction communities have everything they need on one site to maximize their prediction experience."
Hunchers.com was created by 3 founders in 2008. Hunchers.com is a platform for hosting Sport Prediction Communities, covering most professional sports but concentrating largely on European football (notably the Premier League and Champions League) and American football/basketball.