Burghausen, Germany, June 19, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Visendo Software, the software division of ppedv A.G, a leading Microsoft solutions provider announces the beta release of fax@Mail 10, the innovative fax to email software solution for small and medium companies.
The current version brings more flexibility, security and easiness to use compared to previous versions. It can be integrated in complex virtual environments or used as a singular fax at mail application showing that it can truly be used as a genuine green IT component.
The new features that Fax@Mail 10 brings to market include:
- Software as a service characteristics
- Support for multiple ISDN channels
- Support for document indexing tags
- SMTP delivery without SMTP server (direct MX messaging)
- Intuitive configuration/ administration of the user interface
- Support for Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2, virtual environments and Fax over IP
- Significant performance improvements by graphic conversion TIFF document tagging
- Support for Microsoft Access 2010
- Advanced alerts and notifications setup
“Fax@Mail 10 is now faster, easier to use and more flexible. We call it the ultimate fax at mail software because it addresses and successfully solves situations that SMBs encounter every day: temporary or permanent failure of fax machines, the need to send the received faxes to email without a SMTP server, the need to better secure important faxes or to create backups for received documents.”, says Cosmin Dumitru, Program Manager and Solution Architect at Visendo Software.
Fax@Mail 10 is especially designed for small and medium companies from health, legal and financial services, logistics or transportation sectors.
Visendo is an internet technology company specialized in software products for telecommunications (Faxing, Unified Messaging) and mail messaging focused on Microsoft technologies, with more than 10 years of international experience.