San Diego, CA, June 23, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Port80 Software, Inc., a developer of Web server tools for Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS), announces the launch of their powerful new security tool, ServerDefender VP.
Effective Web application security is neither automatic nor static. Web security is a process, and “set it and forget it” tools if left unchecked can result in weak, highly-compromised controls. Your security posture must evolve with threats faced and problems found. Web application security requires a lifecycle that can:
- Discover an application’s vulnerabilities and requirements
- Deploy a set of security policies tightly fitted to that application
- Defend it with the strictest possible set of generic controls
With ServerDefender VP administrators have an advanced tool to secure their web server against SQL injection, cross-site scripting and other malicious attacks. ServerDefender VP provides site awareness at a glance. Be immediately aware of what is happening on your site with easy to read summaries of common attack types and your current site status.
- PCI compliant
- Protection against SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and other malicious attacks
- Harden sessions against hijacking, CSRF and more
- Flexible, granular alerting via E-mail, Event Log, SNMP, SYSLOG
- Mask sensitive data fields for regulatory compliance
- Extensive security policy and launch-prep wizards
- Advanced configuration controls
- IIS 7x and 64 bit support
- Rich logging with POST data, powerful log analysis features and privacy controls
- Predefined application profiles with safe defaults
- Easy-to-manage granular exceptions for specific resources, fields, and IPs
- Highly customizable security policies
For more information, visit: http://www.port80software.com/products/serverdefendervp/index.asp
Pricing and Availability
ServerDefenderVP is currently available at $1,495.95 per server.
For a quote for 3 or more servers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A compatible version of IIS and Windows: IIS 7.5 / Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 2 | IIS 7 / Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 | IIS 6 / Server 2003 (all editions) with Service Pack 2. Compatible hardware: x86 (32-bit) | x64 (64-bit)
About Port80 Software, Inc.
Founded in 2002, Port80 Software develops low-cost, high-impact HTTP and Microsoft IIS Web solutions for security and performance issues. All products are available in free, fully functional 30-day trial versions. Products ranging in price from $199.95 to $1,500, with discounts offered for multi-server licenses and site license packs.
Port80 Software is a Microsoft Certified Partner (with Microsoft ISV/Software Solutions competency) located in San Diego, California. For more information, please visit www.port80software.com.