San Jose, CA, June 26, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- The project, which began in January 2008, enabled HKMP Technologies to offer paperless accounting software based on the Microsoft Silverlight platform – securing a large contract with a key new customer as a result.
- Nagarro has completed development on the newest version of HKMP Technologies’ paperless auditing software product, amelio, which manages complicated questionnaires geared toward the public accounting industry. The software is built on the Microsoft Silverlight platform, giving HKMP Technologies a strategic advantage over competitors in the accounting software market whose products are built on older technology platforms.
- By selecting Nagarro as its software development partner, HKMP Technologies was able to rapidly accelerate the latest release of the amelio product line. Through this competitive strategy, HKMP Technologies was able to secure a critical customer win with a very large accounting firm.
While Nagarro was in the process of developing the new version of amelio to meet HKMP Technologies’ growing customer demands, HKMP Technologies realized it would not be able to provide the features required by its very large customers unless it built the next version of amelio on Microsoft Silverlight rather than as a Microsoft Windows application as originally planned.
- Nagarro worked intensively with HKMP Technologies to map out a project timeline that ensured amelio’s longevity and expedited the product’s completion date by an estimated three to four months while straddling older and newer releases of Microsoft Silverlight during the software development cycle.
- Through the course of the engagement, Nagarro’s engineers developed extensive knowledge in detailed accounting systems currently mastered by only a handful of experts worldwide, making them an invaluable resource to HKMP Technologies. Nagarro demonstrated further commitment to the success of this engagement through comprehensive project and account management specifically geared toward HKMP Technologies’ sales strategies.
“Nagarro has enabled HKMP Technologies to outpace our competitors, putting our product years ahead of anything else on the market. Our Nagarro team went beyond building the product to taking a personal interest in understanding our business and ensuring the success of every customer deployment. We look to Nagarro as a model for best practices company-wide.”
- Stephen R. Barrett, Partner, HKMP Technologies
“HKMP Technologies came to Nagarro with a vision for a product that challenged the boundaries of its industry. Nagarro embraced the role of strategic partner in helping the customer chart out a new strategic course to develop amelio as a Silverlight product and successfully secure a marquee customer win.” - Vikas Sehgal, CEO, Nagarro Inc.
- Nagarro’s Microsoft Technology Expertise
- Nagarro’s Offshore Product Development for Software Companies
- Nagarro Blog
About HKMP and HKMP Technologies
Held, Kranzler, McCosker and Pulice, LLP, provides a wide range of services to individuals, businesses and other entities throughout the United States. Founded over 30 years ago, the firm's service offerings include: Accounting and Auditing, Litigation Support, Damage Calculations, Tax Services, and Employee Benefit Plan Auditing. For more information, visit www.hkmp.com.
HKMP Technologies LLC is nationally recognized as a leader in the accounting technology industry. As users of the applications they promote, HKMP Technologies' is well-positioned to assist other CPA firms by providing technology reviews and by addressing any needs they might have with the implementation and customization process. For more information, visit www.hkmpt.com.
About Nagarro, Inc.
Nagarro builds complex, business-critical products and applications that help companies meet their core business goals and gain competitive advantage. Nagarro’s complete commitment to the success of every project, unmatched engineering skill and quality, and deep domain expertise in numerous industries build on a shared vision of success between Nagarro and each of its customers. Founded in 1996, Nagarro has offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, Sweden and India. For more information, please visit www.nagarro.com or call 408-436-6170.
Contact: Nagarro, Inc.
Nina R. Minney