Research Triangle Park, NC, July 08, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Natalie Perkins, president of Clean Design, Inc. (http://www.cleandesign.com), has announced that Bill Campbell has been named vice president. In this position, Campbell will continue to develop the company’s overall brand strategy and perpetuate the growth of Clean Design by expanding the existing client base. As a vice president, his role will continue to expand as he makes an even broader contribution in the overall leadership of the agency. Campbell has been with Clean Design for 10 years, most recently serving as the agency’s brand strategy director. In this role, he oversees the company’s market research and brand strategy offerings. He also is actively involved in overall agency operations and new business development. Campbell joined Clean Design in 1999 as a client service lead before moving into a role as the agency’s interactive marketing manager, where he developed, led and grew the department into a key service offering.
“Bill continues to make a huge contribution to our agency,” said Perkins. “He plays a vital role in the leadership of our business, using his unique ability to focus on a goal, grasp the big picture and move things forward. He is most deserving of this promotion.”
New Media Content:
Clean Design Flickr Page:
Clean Design Client List:
- Prior to joining Clean Design, Campbell worked for The V Foundation for Cancer Research in Raleigh as the director of annual giving and operations.
- He is a member of the Triangle chapter of the American Marketing Association.
- Campbell graduated from the University of Illinois in 1997 with a degree in English and a minor in marketing.
- He is currently working towards earning his Principles of Marketing Research Certification at the University of Georgia.
- A native of Geneseo, Ill., Campbell lives in Raleigh with his wife, Jen, and two children.
About Clean Design, Inc.:
Clean Design, Inc. is a branding and design agency specializing in uncovering the insights and ideas that reveal a company’s brand truth. The agency works with some of the Triangle’s most recognized businesses and brands including John Deere, Lenovo, The Umstead Hotel and Spa and The Research Triangle Park. Clean Design provides branding, design, advertising, environmental design, interactive design, identity and packaging. The agency is committed to staying true to its purpose: to design anything better. Clean Design is one of the largest design agencies in the Triangle. For more information, please visit http://www.cleandesign.com.
MMI Public Relations