Berlin, Germany, August 15, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- More people than ever before have restrictive dietary dos and don'ts that they need to communicate to others. Delicardo Foodcards help people do this effectively and easily. When eating out the card is simply given to the waiter or chef avoiding long or awkward explanations about your special dietary needs while also making life easier for the restaurant staff. The cards clearly communicate what one can’t eat under the heading ‘Not Allowed To Eat’ and what one can eat under ‘Allowed To Eat’. There is also a list of products where the allergen(s) concerned may be found.
Delicardo Foodcards are available for many different allergies, intolerances and diets and are free to configure as one chooses in the online Foodcard Configurator. They are also business card sized, durable and come in a variety of different colours, designs and languages. To go into the draw to win a pack of 50 Delicardo Foodcards of your choosing (go to www.delicardo.com to see the range of cards available) answer the questions below:
1. What rating did Rosanne give “The Bell Jar” café at www.glutensavvy.com?
2. What is the secret word in the magnifying glass on the “Disney with Food Allergies” travel page at www.avoidingmilkprotein.com? (Tip: You can find the pages here www.avoidingmilkprotein.com/travel.htm)
3. Who is the founder of www.mallergies.com and what is your favourite post there? (Tip: You can choose any post found at the website)
4. What is the name of the trail mix recently reviewed at www.foodallergyqueen.com?
5. Which allergies and intolerances are mentioned in the founding story of Delicardo? (Tip: Check the story page at www.delicardo.com)
Send your answers and your choice of cards to Delicardo Foodie via facebook www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000358462929 or email bosson(at)enomis(dot)de with the subject line “facebook competition”.
Visit the Delicardo’s facebook group page www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=340959892390 for more details.
Competition ends 24 August 2010.
Enomis GmbH is the producer of the lifestyle product Delicardo Foodcards - A product for people who are on the go but suffer from food allergies or intolerances or have special health related diets.
Delicardo Foodcards have received the ECARF quality seal (the European Center for Allergy Research Foundation) for products that help give back quality of life despite allergies.