London, United Kingdom, August 25, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- The current APAC Cloud Computing and SaaS marketplace will be under the spotlight at the forthcoming Cloud Computing World Forum Asia – www.cloudcomputinglive.com/asia - taking place at The Mira Hotel in Hong Kong on the 17th and 18th November 2010.
The opening session to the two day conference and exhibition will examine where the industry is in relation to the worldwide market, with specific reference to the APAC region, and how far it has developed in the past 12 months.
The two day conference and expo will feature more end user case studies than any other event of this type.
Key speakers at the event include:
- Steven Yau, CIO, Walmart China
- Sunny Lee, CIO, Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Jeremy Godfrey, CIO, Hong Kong Government
- Keith Lam, Systems Manager, MTR Corporation
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Donie Lochan, Asia Pacific IT Practice Leader, Bain & Company
- Franklin Lau, Deputy General Manager of Group IT Services, CITIC Pacific Limited
- Lui Sieh, Area Head of IT, British American Tobacco
- Charles Mok, Chairman, Internet Society Hong Kong
- Dr. Paul Liu, Manager, Information Technology Division, Chong Hing Bank Ltd
The show will offer a free-to-attend exhibition area where many of the principal companies will be on hand to answer questions and give product demonstrations.
To register for the event then please visit the website, www.cloudcomputinglive.com/asia, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org