Ft. Lauderdale, FL, January 17, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Sunreef Yachts, who chose the The Catamaran Company as their North American distributor last year, have launched another one of their amazing catamarans on January 15th, 2007. “Mauni” is a 60 foot owner’s version catamaran. The construction of this vessel is immaculate in every way.
Modern and stylized, this Sunreef 62 offers a luxurious and well thought out interior. Her vast innovative fly-bridge enables control over the whole yacht providing a great sea view at the same time.
The owner’s cabin is extremely spacious considering that it occupies an entire hull! A contemporary designed theme was used throughout the catamaran.
Only top of the line materials where used to decorate the interior of the 60 foot catamaran, such as Finnish birch and light leather. The use of this material forms a spacious and bright ambiance.
Length 60 ft
Maximum Beam 30,18 ft
Mast length 78,7 ft
Main engines 2 x 160 hp
What makes MAUNI so unique?
• Prestigious materials, like Finnish birch and light leather
• 2 powerful engines 160 hp
• 2 bow thrusters
• Wireless control for engines, bow thrusters and windlass
• Electric furlers for genoa and solent
• Enlarged bimini with windshields and wave protection covers
• TV and phone satellite antenna
• Videocamera with nightvision in the cockpit for mooring
• Diving compressor and diving bottle holder in the cockpit
• Optical fibres lights in the cockpit
• Large owner version cabin with a spacious bathroom (2 sinks, bidet and big shower column with water jets)
• Convenient pullman bed in guest cabin
• TV and DVD player in all the cabins
Sunreef Yachts is ranked among the world's most excellent producers of catamarans from 50 to 150 feet. They design and manufactur luxury yachts for private owners as well as for charter. The shipyard of Sunreef Yachts specializes in construction using aluminum, and modern lightweight composite materials. They offer a truly comprehensive range of services from initial project design right through to the finer details of interior decoration and selecting equipment.
For more information, please visit www.catamarans.com