London, United Kingdom, November 04, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Over 500 senior IT decisions makers are now registered to attend the Mobile Cloud Computing Forum- www.mobilecloudcomputingforum.com – taking place at RIBA, London on December 1st 2010.
Sessions at the 1 day conference and exhibition will include an overview of the Mobile Cloud Computing Proposition and Marketplace, Mobile Cloud and Enterprise Applications, The Challenges for the Mobile Cloud and The Future of Mobile.
The event will embrace the full Mobile Cloud Computing supply chain including suppliers, integrators, analysts, journalists and end users giving the audience a complete overview of Mobile Cloud Computing and SaaS. Differentiating the program, the Mobile Cloud Computing Forum will feature various end users offering an insight into integrated strategies and the future of mobility for Business Computing.
Key speakers confirmed include;
- Peter Ranson, CIO, Oxfam
- Evangelos Kotsovinos, Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- Peter Judge, Editor, eWeek Europe UK
- Rob Gray, Enterprise Regional Marketing Manager, Google
- Scott Petty, Business Products & Services Director, Vodafone
- Martyn Capes, Head of ICT Improvement, Group IT, Amey
- David Jack, CIO, The Trainline
- John Lincoln, Vice President - Enterprise Marketing, Du
- Jeremy Green, Practice Leader, Mobile, Ovum
- Chris Hazelton, Research Director, Mobile & Wireless, The 451 Group
- Mike Spink, Research Director, Gartner
- Ajit Jaokar, Director, Futuretext
- Bob Tarzey, Analyst and Director, Quocirca
- Paulo Balboni, Founder, Palo Balboni Law Firm
- Simon Bradshaw, Research Assistant, Queen Mary University of London
- Simon Stimpson, President and CEO, Life Champions
As well as being a live conference where attendees are able to network with one another, the show will be streamed live for those unable to attend. Questions can be asked via the online forum, email or twitter.
To register for the event please visit www.mobilecloudcomputingforum.com, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org