Philadelphia, PA, November 05, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Cypin Production, a leader in bringing together experts in biopharmaceuticals in the United States and China, is pleased to announce the already-high interest being garnered for its upcoming conference: “U.S.-CHINA PHARMA: Innovative Strategies and Partnership Models for R&D Success.”
The conference, which is scheduled for May 23-24, 2011 at the Hub Cira Centre in Philadelphia, is being chaired by Mikael Dolsten, M.D., Ph.D., President of Worldwide Research & Development (WRD) at Pfizer. A physician with more than 20 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Dr. Dolsten oversees thousands of world-class scientists and researchers and understands how important it is for today’s U.S. bio-pharma leaders to have strong liaisons with their colleagues in China.
The conference is already off to a strong start, having garnered a renowned speaker faculty. Among the companies whose experts on best practices will be featured: Pfizer Worldwide Research & Development, Merck & Co., Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics, Abbott Laboratories, Genzyme Transplant and Oncology, LIMR Chemical Genomics Center, the University City Science Center, Crown Bioscience, Bay City Capital, and Safeguard Scientifics, to name just a few.
Among the topics scheduled for this conference are:
• Comparing China, China’s key Asian competitors, and the United States in terms of strengths and weaknesses in pharmaceutical R&D (discovery, preclinical, chemical & formulation, and clinical)
• Exploring emerging business models and key drivers for U.S.-China Pharma R&D partnerships
• Important cross-cultural aspects of conducting business activities in China
• Identifying R&D strategies to cost-effectively expand product portfolios
• Discussing new strategies to feed R&D pipeline through academic/industry partnerships
• Examining the role of technology transfer and licensing, and assess potential investment opportunities
Early-bird registration is already available. For fees, to register, and to keep abreast of updated information, check into this website: http://www.chinarndpartnership.com
Media: For comments/additional information on this conference, or on U.S./China biopharma in general, contact Judy Tsui (Twee). Email: email@example.com or phone: 917-338-7778.