London, United Kingdom, November 05, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Such has been the interest in the Cloud Computing World Forum Asia -www.cloudcomputinglive.com/asia - taking place on the 17th and 18th November2010, that show tickets are now close to selling out.
Over 800 people are registered to attend the 2 day conference and free-to-attend expo being held at the Mira Hotel, Hong Kong.
The leading forum and free-to-attend expo will feature the most complete conference agenda around cloud computing and software-as-a-service, with leading suppliers, integrators and end-users all taking part.
Key speakers on the agenda will include:
- Jeremy Godfrey, CIO, Hong Kong Government
- Michael Miralis, Vice President, Cloud Customer Solution Unit, CA Technologies
- Steven Yau, CIO, Walmart China
- Richard Achee, Head of APAC Sales, Google
- John Eng, Vice President, Marketing and Alliances, Parallels
- Susanna Shen, Head of IT, The Hong Kong & China Gas Company Ltd
- Simon Davies, Regional Sales Director, Asean & Greater China, salesforce.com
- Keith Lam, Systems Manager, MTR Corporation
- Hilary Mine, Sr Director Cloud Solutions, Alcatel-Lucent
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Darryl S Brown, Director Vertical Marketing, Cloud & IT Services, Equinix
- Donie Lochan, Asia Pacific IT Practice Leader, Bain & Company
- Franklin Lau, Deputy General Manager of Group IT Services, CITIC Pacific Limited
- Charles Mok, Chairman, Internet Society Hong Kong
- Nicholas Llyadis, VP & CTO, Broadcom’s Infrastructure and Networking Group
- Linda Hui, Managing Director, Hong Kong & Taiwan, F5 Networks Hong Kong Limited.
- Dr. Paul Liu, Manager, Information Technology Division, Chong Hing Bank Ltd
- Mark Beaumont, Director Product Development, IT Solutions, Verizon Business
- Paul Serrano, Senior Director Marketing, Riverbed
All attendees to the show collecting their pass will be given access to the post-show conference materials, $50 worth of Amazon Web Service credits and the opportunity to win an ipad and 3D ready TV.
The event will include a free-to-attend exhibition area with exhibitors including Verizon Business, Amazon Web Services, F5, Alcatel-Lucent, Riverbed, Parallels, CA, Broadcom, Netbiscuits, EMC, Salesforce.com, SendQuick and Wharf T&T amongst others.
To register for one of the limited remaining passes then please visit the website, www.cloudcomputinglive.com/asia, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com