Toronto, Canada, November 09, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- The expert team of Internet Marketers and Specialists—comprised of designers, developers, copywriters, social media experts and online marketers—that Dan Christian, of DanoDigital.com, sought to assemble for the inaugural ‘Strategy Saturday’ has come together in just one week.
“Once the digital marketing community learned about Strategy Saturday, I was truly humbled by their support and willingness to participate,” Christian said.
‘Strategy Saturday’ is a new initiative aimed at helping a non-profit organization or small business develop a digital roadmap to improve their charitable or business performance metrics. An esteemed panel of specialists will use a one-day session in Toronto on Nov. 27, to review the chosen organization’s existing digital marketing plan and optimize it based on their needs and goals. Christian’s ‘Strategy Saturday’ vision was born of his desire to give back to the community, after more than a decade in the online space, and his recognition of the lack of digital understanding and awareness common to many organizations.
The highly-skilled team features a diverse range of experts including:
· Adam Clark, producer, Electronic Arts
· Kevin Moore, director of marketing, Discovery Communications
· Glenn Wilson, senior business analyst, Lonely Planet
· Ian Berkowitz, product manager, Workopolis
· Greg Hayes, national marketing manager, Trafalgar Tours
· Jonathan Wong, award-winning creative director, JHR
· John Ryan, content guru, director of Sitegeist
· Chris Atchison, founder, Shockwave Strategic Communications
· Huan Tran, Leaking Faucet Studios
· Dan Christian, Dano Digital
Nominations for qualifying organizations are currently being accepted and will close on Nov. 19. Each member of the team will review the list and nominate their choice of a company or non-profit which could benefit most from a digital-marketing strategy overhaul. The chosen organization will be announced on November 22nd.
For more details or to nominate a deserving organization, please visit:
Dano Digital is a Toronto & London, Ont.-based online consulting firm committed to enabling their clients determine and realize winning Web strategies.