Redding, CA, November 17, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Pre-employ.com a leading provider of outsourced HR, onboarding, screening and post-employee relationship services has been named to the HRO Today magazine's 2010 Baker’s Dozen: Top Screening and Assessment Providers.
This prestigious award is considered the gold standard in Human Resource Outsourcing programs and services, designating. It designates leadership within an industry with over 2,000 competitors.
The rankings contained within the HRO Today Baker’s Dozen for Employee Screening and Assessment Providers, and other service areas, in HRO Today are based on customer survey data. The indices results were determined through surveys of provider-identified customers as well as buyers identified from the HRO Today database and each from a multi-step process. HRO Today identified the top screening and assessment providers. The survey research team asked providers to identify customers to be surveyed. Using the HRO Today database, HRO Today identified other buyers to survey. Each respondent was asked about services provided, scope and scale of services, and the quality and overall satisfaction with the services.
Respondents provide e-mail addresses for verification, but responses are kept in strictest confidence. Once collected, information was loaded into the HRO Today database and analyzed to score each provider having a statistically significant sample.
The rankings are based on point assignments and weightings of questions — plus a predetermined algorithm that calculates the overall score based on breadth, scope and scale, and quality. Rankings and weightings are determined statistically, and all feedback is directly from customers.
Key attributes of Pre-employ.com’s outsourcing solution that contribute to its number one ranking are:
· Cost savings and increased HR efficiency
· Accuracy and timeliness of outsourced HR processes, allowingwhich allows clients to focus on running their businesses
· Ability to manage the Screening and On-Boarding process for work-at home or extendedcontingent workforce
· Employee service quality and responsiveness as measured by average speed to answer and call abandonment
· Reduction and Elimination of transactional work from HR organizations, freeing them to focus efforts on strategic goals and initiatives
· Deployment of common processes and practices to employees in all geographies and centralization of operations
· Better service delivery to employees, improved HR efficiency
· Insight into total organizational (local-to-global) labor costs and productivity, which improves Screening workforce and talent management practices
“Pre-Employ.com is proud to have this tremendous vote of confidence from the users of our HRO solutions,” said Robert Mather, CEO of Pre-employ.com Inc. “Today’s HR leaders are looking for proven methods that reduce costs, improve service, and deliver the efficiency and specialization they need to manage their businesses better. With our multi-service focus, Pre-employ.com is leading the industry in delivering these solutions.”
Pre-employ.com and its family of companies, including MyBackgroundCheck.com, Past-employ.com and I-9Compliance.com, provide background screening and human resource solutions for individuals and businesses alike.