Dallas, TX, January 23, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Bynari, Inc., a leading developer of messaging and collaboration software, today announced the release of their new Server and WebClient 5.0. The new Server and WebClient provide support for sharing calendar with Sunbird™ and Evolution™. Also, they provide new functionality and performance improvements for sharing with Outlook® clients.
Bynari’s Insight Server, which can be used with a variety of email clients, serves as a tightly integrated Linux email server with the new WebClient. Outlook users (98-2003) using Cyrus or Courier IMAP, with Insight Connector, can also share their calendars, contacts, tasks, folders, and other groupware functions with the WebClient.
“The new WebClient allows our customers expand their ability to collaborate with not only Outlook users but to Thunderbird’s Sunbird and Evolution. This is just the beginning of our sharing capability that we are adding to our WebClient,” said, Hyun Kim, President.
What’s new Webclient 5.0:
• Share calendars with any email clients that support iCal
• Sync calendars and contacts using SyncML for wireless devices
• Share Calendar events with Mozilla’s Sunbird and Novell’s Evolution
• Enable fetchmail for consolidating all of your email accounts under WebClient
• Supports all languages- countries that use multi-byte language can view all of their user information in their native language. (Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese, and many more)
• Share Calendars, Contacts, folders, and Tasks with all Outlook clients
• Plus more performance enhancements
About Bynari, Inc.
Bynari, Inc., a US Dallas Texas based company with representatives in major markets around the world such as England, France, Germany, Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan just to name a few. Bynari is a leading-edge software firm focused on providing a full-suite of messaging and collaboration products by utilizing open standards and software. Bynari develops products for resale and OEM through various vendor relationships, as well as for its own sales and marketing channels. Bynari Inc. is a privately held company backed by Crist Ventures, a leading technology venture capital firm.
Insight Server, Connector and WebClient are trademarks of Bynari. Microsoft Outlook is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (214) 350-5772