San Francisco, CA, November 21, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- ScissorBoy TV has made online cosmetology education simpler by combining technology and education. The online TV series for hairstylists, salon owners and cosmetology students recently announced the compatibility of their videos on mobile phones and other video players.
The new technology now enables viewers to watch all Scissorboy episodes on iPhone and iPad. Viewers can visit www.ScissorBoy.com via their mobile phones and continue their cosmetology education by accessing all the episodes.
The new technology automatically detects whether the viewer is using a computer or a mobile phone and accordingly serves them the version of the website and video that is best for them. This means that viewers don’t need to worry about installing any software or applications to watch videos.
Grant Romundt, founder of ScissorBoy TV said, “We've been working very hard to make our videos compatible on viewers’ mobile phones and other video players and soon they'll be also compatible on Blackberry and Android phones.”
The benefits of the new technology to viewers are:
1. They can watch the growing library of Scissorboy episodes (currently 99) on their mobile device.
2. Easy learning - They don't need for a PC/Laptop to view the episodes.
3. Hairstylists or cosmetology students can watch & learn while they are on the go.
4. It makes their time productive as they can learn while they are waiting at the airport, or waiting in a doctor’s office, or even during their lunch breaks
5. They can continue their cosmetology education hassle free.
Apart from providing online cosmetology education, the website also has an online store which includes various types of hair shears and other equipments that are often required by hairdressers.
For more information about ScissorBoy TV, visit: www.ScissorBoy.com