Raleigh, NC, November 24, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Security Management Consulting (SMC) was notified by the North Carolina Alarm Systems Licensing Board that they have been approved to offer continuing education credit on important security installation topics. The following courses were approved by the Board:
· Introduction to Troubleshooting for Alarm Circuits
· Advanced Troubleshooting for Alarm Circuit
· Installation Methods for Power Limited Security and Fire Alarm Systems
· Writing SQL Reports for Access Control Systems Data Base
· Picture Perfect Scripting
· Acceptance and Commissioning of Security Systems
· Security with Safety: Code Considerations for Access Controlled Doors
Kile Unterzuber, Vice President of Business Development and Training had this to say on the recent course approvals: “I feel security managers and specialists have a duty to continually improve their own knowledge as proper training is vital to the security mission. We are excited to offer these courses and to provide valuable knowledge to security professionals.”
To learn more about SMC or to find their course schedules and dates, please visit: www.secmgmt.com.
About Security Management Consulting:
Since 1998, Security Management Consulting (SMC) has provided Fortune 500 companies and government agencies with cost-effective security design, support and management services through active client involvement. This allows SMC to serve as an extension of the security department for client. In addition, they have become one of the security industry’s most sought after training firms.
SMC is also certified as minority and women-owned business, helping companies meet their goals for diversity procurement and sourcing.