Vancouver, Canada, November 26, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- The sixth annual Crème de la Crème Grand Wedding Showcase, presented by CountDown Events Planning & Design, raised the bar for wedding shows in Vancouver. On October 30, 2010 from 11am to 6pm at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, Crème de la Crème featured 70 hand-selected artisans – from the top decorators and florists to the most influential wedding planner in the city – who complimented this year’s Amore themed show.
This one of a kind showcase was produced by CountDown Events Planning & Design. In addition to producing Crème de la Crème Grand Wedding Showcase since 2004, CountDown Events specializes in luxury weddings, innovative corporate events and high society social events. Events designed by CountDown Events are inspired by the philosophy of Soha Lavin, founder and creative director of Crème de la Crème Grand Wedding Showcase. Soha and her team of professional planners continue to set the bar for style and elegance with events renowned for their evocative, lavish and exceptional designs.
- An Haut Couture Fashion Show, narrated by Entertainment Tonight Canada reporter Erin Cebula, featured the first-ever Oscar de la Renta runway show in Vancouver. Oscar’s designs joined just-off-the-runway gowns by Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier, to name a few.
- Complimentary pampering services, which included bridal hair consultations, manicures, make-up touch-ups and glam shots, gave brides an unrivaled wedding show experience.
- Tastings of the city’s finest cuisine and elixirs.
- A new Destination Wedding category, featuring top resorts from around the world including Air Canada Vacations, Cayman Islands, Barbados Tourism, Four Seasons Hotel Whistler, Bearfoot Bistro, Superclubs Hotel and Resorts, Sol Melia Hotel and Resorts, AM Resorts, Jamaica Tourism Board, Real Hotels and Resorts, Palace Hotels and Resorts, Occidental Hotels and Resorts & Sunset Hotels and Resorts.
- Giveaways, including a Dream Wedding Dress and heirloom jewellery piece compliments of Blush Bridal and Jeweliette Jewellery, as well as a business class trip to Cancun and Jamaica, and 10,000 aero plan points, courtesy of Air Canada Vacations.
- Tours of Four Seasons Vancouver Hotel green wedding facilities and the luxurious Prime Minister’s suite.
- Over 600 of Vancouver’s most discerning attendees.
“The sixth annual Crème de la Crème Grand Wedding Showcase took Vancouver Wedding Shows to an unparallel level”, said Soha Lavin, Crème de la Crème Creative Director and Show Producer. “The hand-picked exhibitors, much anticipated Haute Couture Fashion Show and other Show highlights appealed to the most discerning bride who values style, fashion and excellence.”
For further information about Crème de la Crème Grand Wedding Showcase and image requests, contact Hilary Chan-Kent.
About Crème de la Crème
Crème de la Crème, now in its 6th year, was created on the shoulders of enormously talented people. While producing this event was marked by many late nights, lost weekends and triple Americanos, the final product is one of true love and passion for extraordinary weddings and lifestyles. It’s simple really, Vancouverites have incredible taste and style and we are proud to present a showcase worthy of the spirit that makes each bride so beautiful. So welcome to Crème de la Crème, the grand wedding showcase, a gift to Vancouver; a source for countless sensational inspirations for your wedding and lifestyle. www.cremedelacreme.ca.
Show Producers – CountDown Events Design & Planning www.countdownevents.com