London, United Kingdom, November 27, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- There is less than a week remaining to book one of the limited places left at the Mobile Cloud Computing Forum – www.mobilecloudcomputingforum.com – taking place next Wednesday 1st December at RIBA, London.
The highly anticipated 1 day conference and exhibition will include an overview of the Mobile Cloud Computing Proposition and Marketplace, Mobile Cloud and Enterprise Applications, The Challenges for the Mobile Cloud and The Future of Mobile.
The event will embrace the full Mobile Cloud Computing supply chain including suppliers, integrators, analysts, journalists and end users giving the audience a complete overview of Mobile Cloud Computing and SaaS.
Key speakers confirmed include;
- Amir Lahat, Head of Global Business Ventures, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Peter Ranson, CIO, Oxfam
- Evangelos Kotsovinos, Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- Peter Judge, Editor, eWeek Europe UK
- Renaud Larsen, Director Cloud Computing Strategy, Alcatel-Lucent
- James Akrigg, Head of Technology for Partners (SMS&P), Microsoft Ltd
- Michael Crossey, VP Marketing, Aepona
- Justin Campbell, Senior Sales Specialist, O2
- Scott Petty, Business Products & Services Director, Vodafone
- David Jack, CIO, The Trainline
- John Lincoln, Vice President - Enterprise Marketing, Du
- Chris Hazelton, Research Director, Mobile & Wireless, The 451 Group
- Bob Tarzey, Analyst and Director, Quocirca
- Simon Bradshaw, Research Assistant, Queen Mary University of London
- Simon Stimpson, President and CEO, Life Champions
- David King, CTO, Logica
To register for the event please visit www.mobilecloudcomputingforum.com, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com.