Klaipeda, Lithuania, December 05, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- An independent game developer from Lithuania jrs0ul just released his latest iPhone game called 'Raise That bridge!'
Since December 3rd the game is available on Apples's iTunes Appstore worldwide.
iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/raise-that-bridge/id406032913?mt=8
It is a quite unique 3D arcade game where two groups of soldiers are marching into the castle. Your main task is to ensure that all good soldiers will reach the castle unharmed and no one from the enemy troops will gets in. To do that, you will have to raise or lower drawbridges and, if necessary, shoot arrows at the attackers.
The game features:
* Three customizable game modes, including:
- single bridge mode, where you control only a single drawbridge.
- two bridge mode, more challenging task to handle two drawbridges at same time.
- three bridge mode, which is almost impossible.
* Online score-board
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 4.6 MB
Game website(info, screenshots) : http://jrs0ul.com/en/app/?Id=18
Developer website : http://jrs0ul.com
Press Kit : http://jrs0ul.com/works/CastleBridge/RaiseThatBridge_pressKit.zip