Boulder, CO, January 12, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Equine.com congratulates Sharon Rader Grand Prize winner of a new Exiss Horse Trailer in the Equine.com 15th Anniversary Sweepstakes.
Sharon Rader won a 2011 Exiss 6300 all-aluminum 3-horse gooseneck trailer. Rader, who owns a small horse farm with her husband in Ohio, raises Arabian and Half-Arabian Horses. “I was so excited to win the horse trailer,” said Rader “I only entered the sweepstakes one time and never imagined, in my wildest dreams I would win any of the smaller prizes, let alone the grand prize!”
Along with Rader, there were 15 other winners over the nine-month sweepstakes whose various prizes totaled more than $40,000 to celebrate Equine.com’s 15th anniversary. Here is a list of all the winners and their amazing prizes:
· Patrick Morgan won the December Monthly Prize of Clinton Anderson Fundamentals Training DVD Library from Downunder Horsemanship by Western Trainer
· Laurel White won the December Monthly Prize of a Nantucket Bridle from SmartPak™
· Julia Murphy won the November Monthly Prize of a Just-B-Natural Tree Free Saddle from Circle Y
· Shirley Ensey won the November Monthly Prize of a winter prize pack of jackets and blankets
· Dan Payne was the October Monthly Prize winner of a Bucas Power Turnout and Irideon Riding Jacket from Toklat
· Ms. L.P. Ribble won the October Monthly Prize of an Automatic Waterer for Pasture from Nelson
· Jordan Lankford won the September Monthly Prize of a Rebecca Ray Designs Prize Pack
· Jennifer Wessel won the September Monthly Prize of a $500 Gift Certificate for Ariat Boots
· Michelle Ahshapanek won the August Monthly Prize of a full collection of Ez-All grooming products
· Deren Leeson won the August Monthly Prize of a wall mounted rack from Classic Equine
· David Webb won the July Monthly Prize of ONE TON of Purina Feed
· Chad Serion won the July Monthly Prize of a wooden grooming box with Mane 'n Tail Products from Straight Arrow
· Yvonne Metcalfe won the June Monthly Prize of Mountain Horse Supreme Boots from English Riding Supply
· Katharine Fowler won the June Monthly Prize of Julie Goodnight's training library
· Whitney Bartlett won the May Monthly Prize of Six WF Young Stall Safe® Disinfectant Systems, and six 8 oz refills
Since 1995, Equine.com has provided the equine industry with the most effective way of buying and selling horses, trailers and products. With over 7 million Page Views per month and over 55,000 horses for sale, stud or lease and thousands of equestrian-related products and services, Equine.com is the first and last place to shop for anything equine-related.
About Active Interest Media (http://www.aimmedia.com/en.html)
Active Interest Media, Inc. (AIM) is a leading publisher of enthusiast magazines, consumer shows, books, and Internet sites. AIM was formed by Wind Point Partners, a private equity investment firm with offices in Chicago, Ill., and Southfield, Mich., in partnership with CEO Efrem "Skip" Zimbalist III, in October 2003. The AIM Equine Network includes the print magazine titles American Cowboy, EQUUS, Horse & Rider, Practical Horseman, Dressage Today, Arabian Horse World, Discover Horses, EquiManagement, EquiShopper, USHJA In Stride, Spin to Win Rodeo and The Trail Rider, and the websites Equine.com, DiscoverHorses.com, AmericanCowboy.com, MyHorse.com, EquiShopper.com and EquiSearch.com.