Tampa, FL, March 02, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Bill Horne, CEO of Laser Spine Institute (http://www.laserspineinstitute.com), the leader in endoscopic spine surgery, has announced the company’s March schedule of medical seminars. The complimentary series of educational presentations will explore how endoscopic, laser-assisted procedures are used to treat chronic back and neck pain with minimally invasive spine surgery. Participants are encouraged to bring MRI films or CT scans to be reviewed by board-certified physicians who can offer specific treatment options or advice. For more information, visit http://www.spineseminar.com.
- Monday, March 7 at noon at Windmill Suites, located at 12545 W. Bell Road in Surprise.
- Tuesday, March 8 at 4 p.m., Wednesday, March 9 at noon and Thursday, March 10 at noon at Wyndham Riverfront Hotel, located at 2 Riverfront Place in North Little Rock.
- Thursday, March 24 at noon at the Hilton Phoenix Chandler, located at 2929 West Frye Road in Chandler.
- Monday, March 14 at 4 p.m. and Tuesday, March 15 at noon at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, located at 7000 North Resort Drive in Tucson.
- Saturday, March 19 at 10 a.m. and Wednesday, March 30 at 6 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 8888 Raintree Drive in Scottsdale.
- Wednesday, March 2 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, March 3 at noon at Lakeland Center, located at 701 W. Lime St. in Lakeland.
- Saturday, March 12 at 10 a.m., Wednesday, March 16 at 5 p.m. and Wednesday, March 23 at 5 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 3001 N. Rocky Point Drive E. in Tampa.
- Thursday, March 24 at 4 p.m. and Friday, March 25 at noon at the Ritz Carlton Sarasota, located at 1111 Ritz-Carlton Drive in Sarasota.
- Tuesday, March 15 at 4 p.m. and Wednesday, March 16 at noon at Courtyard Wichita at Old Town, located at 820 E. 2nd St. North in Wichita.
- Friday, March 18 at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and Saturday, March 19 at 11 a.m. at Overland Park Marriott, located at 10800 Metcalf Ave. in Overland Park.
- Tuesday, March 1 at 4 p.m. and Wednesday, March 2 at noon at Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel, located at 903 Dulaney Valley Road in Towson.
- Thursday, March 3 at 4 p.m. and Friday, March 4 at noon at Doubletree Hotel Columbia, located at 5485 Twin Knolls Road in Columbia.
- Tuesday, March 8 at 4 p.m., Wednesday, March 9 at noon and Thursday, March 10 at noon at Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort, located at 101 Montelago Blvd. in Henderson.
- Tuesday, March 22 at 4 p.m. and Wednesday, March 23 at noon at Tulsa Marriott Southern Hills, located at 1902 E. 71st St. in Tulsa.
- Saturday, March 12 at 11 a.m. and Thursday, March 24 at 6 p.m. at Valley Forge Office Center, located at 656 E. Swedesford Road, Suite 100 in Wayne.
“Laser Spine Institute is excited to announce its March seminar schedule,” Horne said. “We are pleased to have the opportunity to offer complimentary sessions that can provide participants with helpful spinal treatment information.”
New Media Content:
Laser Spine Institute blog
Laser Spine Institute on Twitter
Laser Spine Institute on Facebook
Laser Spine Institute on YouTube
Laser Spine Institute Philadelphia
Laser Spine Institute Scottsdale
Laser Spine Institute Tampa
- For more information or to register for a seminar, visit http://www.spineseminar.com or call (866) 567-0914.
About Laser Spine Institute:
Laser Spine Institute offers a safe and effective alternative to open back and neck surgery, by using the latest techniques in minimally invasive procedures, alleviating the painful symptoms of sufferers from around the world. The leader in endoscopic spine surgery, Laser Spine Institute treats a variety of spinal conditions, including spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, bone spurs, bulging/herniated discs and sciatica. Laser Spine Institute’s renowned medical team provides treatment at three accredited surgical centers in Tampa, Fla.; Scottsdale, Ariz. and Philadelphia and medical consultations at facilities in Cincinnati, San Diego, Beverly Hills, Calif., The Villages, Fla., and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Laser Spine Institute recently opened a new surgery center in Oklahoma City. For more information, visit http://www.laserspineinstitute.com.
MMI Public Relations