HsinChu, Taiwan, March 11, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Unex Technology Corporation, the professional wireless networking manufacturer providing an integrated technology service of WiFi solutions to ASD manufacturers, telecom operators, and OEM/ODM, announced shipment of DNXA-116: an 802.11n a/b/g wifi 2T2R 2-stream PCIe mini card with Atheros AR9382 chipset which is designed to propel the WiFi industry’s forwarding and diverse needs of both consumer and enterprise applications. Atheros’ Signal-Sustain Technology (SST) increases rate-over-range +100% at short range, +50% at mid range, and +25% at long range.
Key Features of Unex’s DNXA-116 (HB116/AR9382)
1. Dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n supports 2Tx/2Rx 2-stream MIMO to enable PHY data rate up to 300Mbps link rate for 40MHz channel, six times the throughput of 802.11a and 802.11g.
2. TxBF increases the average received signal power by the client, improves range of a wifi system, and indirectly improve throughput.
3. Signal-Sustain Technology increases rate-over-range ~+100% at short range, ~+50% at mid. range, and ~+25% at long range.
4. Dynamic MIMO Power Save supports 1x1 downshift to lower power consumption.
Supports 5/10/20/40MHz channel to maximize bandwidth efficiency.
5. Windows XP/Vista/7 and ath9k drivers enable manufacturers to quickly and easily bring new bandwidth intensive applications to market with trouble-free WiFi integration.
6. Two Hirose U.FL antenna connectors enable transmit and receive diversity for flexible 2x2 MIMO design.
About Unex Technology Corporation
Unex Technology Corporation was found in Dec. 1997 by leading experts in wi-fi industries to be the bridge in integration of leading edge wireless technologies and industrial/commercial innovations. Unex's registered capital is NT$ 300 millions and currently provides integrated technology service of WiFi solutions to ASD (application specific device) manufacturers, telecom operators, and OEM/ODM.