Boston, MA, March 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Halfpricesoft.com released the new version of its popular ezPaycheck payroll software, which gives small businesses and non-profits the easy-to-use and affordable payroll tax solution they need to get started on the right foot.
The latest edition of ezPaycheck implements the 2011 cut in payroll taxes, along with new income-tax withholding tables that employers will use during 2011. It also supplies users with even more control and flexibility. New features, like customized reporting dates, flexible tax set-up options, and data export functions meet the needs of small businesses and non-profit organizations with unique payroll and reporting needs.
"Payroll job is important for any business and organization, however calculating payroll taxes can be very time-consuming. We believe small business should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software," explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. “We intentionally engineered ezPaycheck payroll tax software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts, so small businesses can set up ezPaycheck quickly and easily."
Small Businesses looking for ways to save money on payroll processing and tax reporting can try out ezPaycheck payroll solution free for 30 days from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, with no obligation and risk. The payroll tax software downloaded for trial includes all of new ezPaycheck 2011's functions and features including:
- Easy-to-follow wizard guides users through the process of adding company and employee information
- Tax tables and calculations for all 50 states and D.C
- Flexibility for adding local tax rates
- Capacity for unlimited deductions, including pre-tax deductions
- Payroll check printing on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Check printing using your own laser printer
- Printing options for MICR bank routing numbers, account numbers, check numbers and bank information on blank check stock
- Image signature printing on checks
- W2 and w3 forms calculating and printing
- Automatic calculation of Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Support for daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Support for tips and commissions
- Form 940 and 941 printing for federal tax return
- Support for multiple check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-top, and check-at-bottom
- Many easy-to-use reports
- Unlimited free technical support
- Capability for handling payrolls for multiple companies
Dr Ge is so certain that small businesses will find the benefits of ezPaycheck 2011 that Halfpricesoft.com offers a free trial. For 30 days users can try all the features free of charge before they decide buy it. In addition, they also offer three other creations for the small business owner - ezCheckPrinting, ezTimeSheet and ezW2, which Dr Ge says are also easy to use for owners who aren't accounting or I.T. experts. Visitors can also find checks, payroll supplies and free items like invoice templates or packing slip templates at the site.
For more information about ezPaycheck payroll software, please visit
or go to the video "ezPaycheck, the effective payroll solution"
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com are trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.