Tokyo, Japan, March 09, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- What is the Zombie eConomy - ZeCon?
The Zombie eConomy is the direct result of the recent financial crisis that laid bare many of the assumptions behind de-regulated free-for-all markets. In 2011, in the graveyard of economic ideology, the Zombie Bankers still stalk the economic landscape.
Zombie Bankers are running wild, the Dollar is going down the toilet faster than you can say QE3, and the economy is performing like a punch drunk prizefighter.
Catch the rampaging Zombie Bankers with your helicopter and dump them in the toilet to plug that dollar sucking vortex and rescue the world from the ravages of the Zombie eConomy.
There's no "Too Big To Fail" in this game world, so grab them while you can - you only have 60 seconds. Be careful of the debt bombs bankrupt Zombie Bankers leave - they are explosive and will cut your time down faster than a banker reaching for his bonus. Keep an eye out for the big dollar powerUps though; they can keep you going with handy time bonuses just when time is running out!
* Fast and funky flight control
* Three unique game modes
* Satisfying Splash when you dump a Zombie Banker
* Addictive gameplay
* Satirical feedback messages
* Custom classic chiptune soundtrack for each mode
* Post highscores in each mode to Facebook/twitter
* Post highscores in each mode to ZeCon website Leaderboard
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 18.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ZeCon 1.0 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Purchase and Download: