Alpharetta, GA, March 15, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Mantra Technologies (http://www.mantrasys.com) announced today a partnership agreement with a US based Automotive Inventory Software vendor. Under the partnership, Mantra will help this ISV client across all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the new product.
Client’s current system is old, legacy based, character interface and not sufficiently documented. Also it is increasingly challenging to find the skill set to work on these legacy products. This prompted the company to look around for the right partner with strong experience in product re-engineering.
Product Re-engineering has been one of the growing practices of Mantra Technologies. With Mantra’s investments in resources and technologies, its product re-designing solutions and proven experience, business can expand their product's capabilities, gain competitive edge and strengthen revenue model while making the most of their current technological resources.
Partnership with MantraSys gives software companies different perspective. MantraSys brings out of the box thinking to the redesigning. Often companies are faced with challenges such as:
- How to re-engineer a product to whole new level?
- How to think 'out-of-the-box'?
- Why to play the game differently than your competition, when you can let Mantra help you to change the game?
- Which new technology really is right for the product?
- How do you make sure the Cloud strategy is implemented correctly?
- How do you ensure that you have buy-in form your existing client base into your new product?
Mantra’s expert product team can help client’s technology and product teams to migrate to newer, cutting-edge technologies, while still extending the life cycle of existing systems that remain rich in functionality. Mantra’s recent software re-engineering portfolio includes projects geared to help our clients:
- Migrate applications and legacy systems to client/server or Cloud architecture
- Enable online usage of existing applications - SaaS enabled
- Migrate existing systems and applications to UNIX or Windows NT - Cross Platform Integration
- Update from non-relational to relational database technology - Legacy and Flat files to SQL Server, Oracle
Mantra has worked with various companies, small and large, to re-write their existing products to the newer platforms and technologies. In all the projects, Mantra followed the approach of closer collaboration. Mantra, on behalf of clients, did a due diligence on various technologies, platforms, 3rd party controls. languages and OTS software available and proposed the most suitable solutions to the client.
For more information, please contact:
Christine Summers, VP - Projects
Phone:770 217 9194