Berkshire, United Kingdom, March 16, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Today, Binarymission, a leading vendor of user interface components for Microsoft .NET, announced the immediate availability of BinaryVirtualizingWrapPanel .NET V3 for WPF and Silverlight. BinaryVirtualizingWrapPanel .NET is part of the newly updated UIControlSuite .NET which is a collection of 41 powerful .NET controls for WinForms, WPF, and Silverlight (supporting both Silverlight versions 3.0 and 4.0).
· VirtualizingWrapPanel enhancements:
· ICollectionView Filtering and Sorting: IEditableCollectionView data sources. This will mean the control’s virtualization engine will support the transactional edits to the ItemsControl’s items source data, and the control will automatically re-virtualize/realize the contents for rendering in its viewport.
· Dynamic update of the viewport, based on Filter and Sort:
· The control is now capable of dynamic and automatic re-virtualization / realization of child items for re-rendering in the view port, on dynamically filtered and sorted data (for ICollectionView data sources)
· SlideShow enhancements - 15 new slide transitions/effects added
· Alert Popup .NET enhancements - BinaryAlertPopup .NET: Introduced a new property ShouldPerformAdvancedCleanupUponHide to allow for advanced cleanup to be run deterministically upon the popup hiding.
Sundar Subramaniam, Technical Director of Binarymission said, “Developers love working with WPF and Silverlight but are constantly hitting performance issues when using large data sets in wrap panels. Virtualizing Wrap Panel v 3.0 solves this problem being the world’s first Virtualizing Wrap Panel and allows millions of items to be incorporated without slowing end user experience.”
Pricing & Download:
BinaryVirtualizingWrapPanel .NET V3 is priced at $900 per developer
For More Information, Press Only:
Fiona Blake: Binarymission: +44 1635 842444: email@example.com