Douglas, Isle of Man, United Kingdom, March 17, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Awareness of Red Nose Day fundraising at Basepoint’s Bromsgrove Business Centre was given a boost in high definition thanks to DigiGlass decorative window film.
The Basepoint Business Centre has a whole week of activities planned to raise money for Red Nose Day on Friday 18th March ranging from a Champagne launch party to a raffle of red items.
In order to raise the profile of the activities to businesses within the centre and visitors, DigiGlass window film was used to deliver maximum impact around the entranceway.
The Red Nose Day fundraising program at Basepoint’s Bromsgrove Business Centre includes:
· Champagne Launch Party
· Guess how many red sweets in the jar
· Official Red nose sweepstake
· Clockwork toy races each day
· Email Red Nose Day quiz
· Red item raffle
· Cake and bake sale and competition
· Best red dressed person
· Red day fine - £1 fine for people who do not wear red on Friday
· Comic Relief donations will also be taken throughout the week.
To see photographs of Basepoint’s Bromsgrove Business Centre Red Nose Day graphics visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/digiglass-window-film.