London, United Kingdom, April 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Morodo’s highly popular mobile and computer application MO-Call is giving its customers the opportunity to call five different destinations for a week starting from Monday 4th April until Friday 8th April and enjoy 60 minutes free or very cheap calling.
• Call any landline number in Australia for free or any mobile number for 7 US cents from Monday to Friday between 8 PM and 9 PM (Sydney local time)
• Call any landline or mobile number in China for free from Monday to Friday between 8 PM and 9 PM (Beijing local time)
• Call any landline number in Malaysia for free or any mobile number for 3 US cents from Monday to Friday between 8 PM and 9 PM (Kuala Lumpur local time)
• Call any landline number in Nigeria for 4.5 US cents or any mobile number for 4.5 US cents from Monday to Friday between 8 PM and 9 PM (Lagos local time)
• Call any landline number in Germany for free or any mobile number for 8 US cents from Monday to Friday between 8 PM and 9 PM (Berlin local time)
MO-Call is a clever mobile and PC application that is supported on over 2,240 mobile handsets including Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Java, Symbian and Windows Mobile and all major computer Operating Systems. With MO-Call users can save up to 90% on local and international calls, send cheap SMS and make free VoIP calls, on supported handsets to other online MO-Callers.
“We are constantly looking for ways to add value to MO-Call for our customers. To be able to give our customers the opportunity to talk for free or very cheap to their family and friends abroad, 60 minutes a day for a whole week, enables us to continue to reward our customers who have supported us and to make their MO-Calling happier,” says Andrew Reid, CEO of Morodo.
Seeking to re-define the way we communicate via mobile devices and the Internet, Morodo helps people keep in touch with whomever they want, whenever they want, from any device they want.
Morodo provides telecommunications services to hundreds of thousands of people around the world through the MO-Call software applications for mobiles and computers. Simple and seamless to use, MO-Call offers easy access to free and low-cost calling for anyone, anywhere.
Morodo news is available at the company website: www.morodogroup.com
MO-Call specific related news is available from the MO-Call blog: www.mo-call.com/blog
Media and Blogger Contact
Aleksandra Beljin (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)